Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBpill: Inside the Underground Strip-Club Scene on Kid-Friendly Gaming Site Roblox

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Dancer.jpg

Like many teenagers, she’s been playing Roblox — the hugely popular platform that allows players to create their own virtual games — for about five years; and also like many kids during the pandemic, her use of the platform has increased exponentially. In particular, for a few hours a day, she goes to strip clubs and gives lap dances to patrons; she’ll also regularly haunt “condo” games — essentially, games that are home to NSFW content and activities — and have virtual sex with the anonymous players, which usually looks like expression-less Lego creatures robotically rooting into each other’s BandAid-colored flesh.

Never saw a roblox in my life
or how is this other game called?

kek i know some nazi niggas that do condo raids

Foid’s natural instincts are to be whore. They will express this no matter it be in Wattpad stories or roblox orgies. Jfl

I remeber now the other game was called fortnite

Roblox Corp
NYSE: RBLX
76.58 USD [UWSL]+6.05 (8.58%)past 5 days[/UWSL]

Be anything you can imagine.

C9B65D68 2941 4326 BF28 2C7AA6F46252

Foids are natural whores. :society:

Why are the graphics so bad on all these new games? Looks like Tomb Raider 1 level graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back