Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope JBE - Just Be Ethnic pill

More like JBB - Just Be Black

Way too many coal-burning White whores in the West for that not to be true

Nope, just be enthics gigamega chads theory

you cant be ethnic and incel, all you need is to live near a white woman and you will slay! I know a 5'2 balding Indian janitor and he has left all the white woman in my area pregnant

Niggers are not ethnics, they're niggers.

you cant be ethnic and incel, all you need is to live near a white woman and you will slay! I know a 5'2 balding Indian janitor and he has left all the white woman in my area pregnant

Nah curries and rices are trash tier, the only ethnic male who gets anything is the black, partially because the Jew really goes out of the way to prop them up in popular culture, but also partially because of the higher T.

partially because the Jew really goes out of the way to prop them up in popular culture
I would say black culture is 99% of the reason why black man are seen as attractive these days. Because of their culture, black man are perceived as more athletic, dangerous, masculine, better at sex etc

I would say black culture is 99% of the reason why black man are seen as attractive these days. Because of their culture, black man are perceived as more athletic, dangerous, masculine, better at sex etc
Brutal personality pill

BBC is a myth according to actual statistics but many White females still believe it

This is why they hate us!!!! THEY HATE US CUZ THEY AIN'T US!

BBC IS KIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!

BBC is a rite of passage, they all gotta get at least a lil taste...nom' sayin?

water flowing GIF

Women don't care about your cope statistics they care about what they feel in their actual vaginas..every vagina on earth screams for BBC

20231225 083606

BBC is a myth according to actual statistics but many White females still believe

Women don't care about your cope statistics they care about what they feel in their actual vaginas..every vagina on earth screams for BBC

View attachment 1082693
Don't argue with him, in the end, Blacks always seen more desirable than whites in the west.

View attachment 1082693
Your BBC cope is retarded, back when cumskins didn't have noodlewhores they took so many sheboons the average US nigger has 30-50% white admixture. You can be thankful they have other options now :feelskek:

Your BBC cope is retarded, back when cumskins didn't have noodlewhores they took so many sheboons the average US nigger has 30-50% white admixture. You can be thankful they have other options now :feelskek:
1 BBC is worth 1000 JBWs.

Pretty sure that number is overblown but yes caucuscucks want BBC offspring which is why black men disproportionately continue to live eternally rent free.

That's because being White is an advantage for getting ethnics. But it doesn't help with White females, ironically. They've become so sick in the head now that being White is a detriment relative to being black at least.

Is around 18% to 30%, though I am sure it is increasing day by day

GGf0nGaa8AAEW6P
GGf0nGZakAAXpGN

Nah curries and rices are trash tier, the only ethnic male who gets anything is the black, partially because the Jew really goes out of the way to prop them up in popular culture, but also partially because of the higher T.
I would argue that islam actually acts as a barrier to prevent MENA men from having off springs with white women, since many many times I have see mena men date and fuck white women but the refuse to marry them or have kids because she's not muslim, and then they run off to marry an arab woman.

Even my 6'2 brother, the dumbass that he is, told me how he has rejected multiple white girls because they're not muslim. Even I experienced something similar in middle school wherein I avoided being too friendly with white girls because they werent muslim, even though they often flirted with me.

This is why they hate us!!!! THEY HATE US CUZ THEY AIN'T US!

BBC IS KIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!

BBC is a rite of passage, they all gotta get at least a lil taste...nom' sayin?

View attachment 1082687

If BBC is as supreme as you claim, why are you still a incel

As a Chad of color
I corrected the first sentence for him

"just be" anything is bullshit

Also, the second reddit post (the comment), fuck that guy. That kind of shit normalizes and enables the whole "it's just my preference!" form of female racism. Not that he cares, he obviously has multiple options and is among the genetically lucky.

Last edited:

Notice how white foids particularly are into them way more than any other group.