Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JBC

Does he mog you?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Screenshot 20221125 122103 2

Last edited:
His facial bones and features are absolutely good, and his height seems decent; not a surprise at least one white foid manages to gain interest and attraction with him... :feelsjuice:

I think it's plausible there's a high quantity of fakecels here who are ethnic; many who hyperfocus on their race and claim it's the only reason for them being incel are suspicion-rising, as I wonder if they have otherwise good features they refuse to reveal or even ignore in delusion of ethnicity somehow making Chadpreets and Changs truecels. :feelshehe:

They forget that looks and other physical factors influence the stereotypes and ethnic tax levied against them to have a much more minute effect; it has a compounding effect on those that are truly subhuman, yes, but I doubt 6'2 lightskin Bangladeshi Chadpreet is incel even in Denmark or something. :society:

I mog him nose, ears and skin tone wise. But he has better facial harmony than I do, can grow a beard and his face is also a lot more symmetrical than mine. Not to mention he's not underweight.

thats like top 1% for his race

I mog him nose, ears and skin tone wise. But he has better facial harmony than I do, can grow a beard and his face is also a lot more symmetrical than mine. Not to mention he's not underweight.
Jawline is everything, he has a defined jawline

lucky ishan. look at that young prey-eyed high-trust-face narrow neck vulnerable weak foid. how can you not want to destroy her? if i were him ,, instead of taking selfies with her i would take a deep breath and viciously sniff every inch of her face then aggressively slap her fucking head

he browridge mogs me, cheekbone mogs me, eye-symmetry mogs me, hair mogs me, jaw mogs me, chin mogs me, face-symmetry mogs me, and probably heightmogs me

Facially mogs me to oblivion especially in symmetry

like i said having nigger tier skin coloring is better for curries in west, average curry skintone is too shitskiny, you need either nigger skin or italian skin
anything in between is game over for curries

also he does not have the stereotypical round curry face, you need angularity and harmony like this guy
skin color alone is not going to help curries in west