Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBC : Soy looking curry with two wives(1 Mayo, 1 Slutina)

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-

Definite betabuxx or some shit going on here. How is this even possible ?
I masculinity and physique mog this dude hard yet no Mayo or slutina even looks at me.

Lifefuel for srilankancels

He’s not a bad looking dude

Yeah exactly, OP is acting as if this guy is truecel looking.

Facially he’s above average (high-tier normie 6/10) and he looks like he’s above average height (5’10-6’)

Also he looks nothing like the average Sri-Lankan nigger who is almost as black as Africans.

Sri-lanka has a history of Portuguese colonisation, this guy looks like he has mostly Portuguese ancestry (approx 75%) with a small amount of native Sri-Lankan admixture (25%).

Calling this dude a curry is no different to calling Andrew Tate a nigger when Andrew Tate is only 1/4 black and is white-passing (just like this dude). Its nonsensical and illogical

Giga low IQ post by OP

@Transcended Trucel thoughts nigga?

Last edited:
He mogs me to the moon and back.

Facially he’s above average (high-tier normie 6/10) and he looks like he’s above average height (5’10-6’)

Also he looks nothing like the average Sri-Lankan nigger who is almost as black as Africans.

Sri-lanka has a history of Portuguese colonisation, this guy looks like he has mostly Portuguese ancestry (approx 75%) with a small amount of native Sri-Lankan admixture (25%).

Calling this dude a curry is no different to calling Andrew Tate a nigger when Andrew Tate is only 1/4 black and is white-passing (just like this dude). Its nonsensical and illogical

Giga low IQ post by OP

OP is probably a Looksmax autist

I look better than this twerp but I can't even so much as a fat girl wtf!
Fucking assholes. They're like those rich people who dangle food in front of starving kids. I hope they all end up dying in a ditch somewhere. Fuck em.

Fucking assholes. They're like those rich people who dangle food in front of starving kids. I hope they all end up dying in a ditch somewhere. Fuck em.
Fakecel

Nice brag. And you expect incels on this forum to believe that you’re really one of us?

Sadly, I know the modERators won’t do anything about your bragging.

Giga low IQ post by OP

yup I agree with your analysis. He looks more like a spic than a curry. he is probably very NT and maybe money maxxed too

yup I agree with your analysis. He looks more like a spic than a curry. he is probably very NT and maybe money maxxed too

I think if he’s NT in addition to his above avERage looks, he probably doesn’t even need much money. Just an above AvERage salary is enough for him, whereas a truecel would need to be a multi-millionaire to attract the same girls

just be tall is law

Nice brag. And you expect incels on this forum to believe that you’re really one of us?

Sadly, I know the modERators won’t do anything about your bragging.
Considering this mo fo is ugly AF if you think it's bragging I'm sorry bro. But being incel isn't about looks, it's about not being able to get a gf no matter what you do. My issues is a combination of both bad looks and inability to use my vocal cords to form words to talk to people in a coherent way. If your only problem is you think you look bad then I'd kill to your problems because I'd be jealous AF.

He's good looking. Probably tall, hard to tell. Polyamory is so fucking cringe though.

also that skin color mogs

Yeah he’s got the perfect skin colour. I wish I had his colouring instead of being the Color of shit (dark brown).

What about threesomes?
One guy two foids? Fine. One foid two guys? Faggot shit. But even so I think that if you are in a committed LTR it is cringe to want to have threesomes. Relationships should be monogamous and exclusive.

Definite betabuxx or some shit going on here. How is this even possible ?
I masculinity and physique mog this dude hard yet no Mayo or slutina even looks at me.

NOOONSDIOFHklasdhfgjklsdfhklgjhsdfkljghsdfjklg

FIUCNKLJSDNFKLjdbasfjkh

RAPE

I BET THAT GANG SIGN HE MAKES IS A MOVE HE USES TO FINGER THEM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME