Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[JBB]White women travel to Africa for sex tourism

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Cherrypicked faggot wh*te cope.

I am a terrible dancer, non-NT, ugly, manlet, and have a small dick.

Also African Americans are not the same as native Africans you faggot wh*te coper.

Last edited:
Yeah sure a bunch of 60 year old STD ridden cat ladies.
Sure buddy.

"Lifefuel" for blacks guys.

:feelsseriously: :feelstastyman:

Sure buddy.

Wh*te copers are delusional and bluepilled as fuck.

They are gay for black cock

lifefuel for granny fetishists

They might give @ThoughtfulCel a visit.

I'm sick and tired of curries and blacks being lumped together as ethnics. Black men are desired, seen as muscular, cool, good dancers. Curries are seen as odd shaped midgets with bad hygiene and no ryhtm. You think any woman will travel to fucking India for sex? Blacks GTFOH

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58wCye1auyE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWTVh4ASpO0&t=42s

The niggerpill is as brutal as the dogpill, white foids truly will use anything as a living sextoy.

>RACEBAAAIT
These foids would never marry a nigger : poor, lowiq: ugly faces. Tyrones DO NOT EXIST in Africa, Tyrones are 99% of the time 30% white.
Foids are against racism, slavery but they are literally using these people like objects, sextoys.

>but seamaxxer do the same
Pump and dumping is a good strategy to spread your genes, women on the other hand must seek a partner that will protect them, they don't want big dick they want the best genetics, a prince : big dick AND height face money, or at least a betabucks with money.

Just be Tyrone and fuck 60 year old+ rotten cheese theory.

Sure buddy.

Lol I'm black and I wouldn't even touch these women with a 5ft pole. Horrible example being used here overall.

Lol I'm black and I wouldn't even touch these women with a 5ft pole. Horrible example being used here overall.
Also notice how these guys are tall and ripped with bbc(most likely) and they are extremely NTmaxx.

Your average blackcel here is an autistic manlet with tiny dick.

Low IQ thread.

Also notice how these guys are tall and ripped with bbc(most likely) and they are extremely NTmaxx.

Low IQ thread.
They want to migrate to western Europe, Canada, USA. Just like noodlewhores in Thailand.

Last edited:

Low IQ thread.
BLACKPILLED AS FUCK.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Those are fucking Tyrone's and tyronelites who are NT asf

Last edited:
The first reply on a black thread is colvin JFL :feelskek:

The niggerpill is as brutal as the dogpill, white foids truly will use anything as a living sextoy.

>RACEBAAAIT
These foids would never marry a nigger : poor, lowiq: ugly faces. Tyrones DO NOT EXIST in Africa, Tyrones are 99% of the time 30% white.
Foids are against racism, slavery but they are literally using these people like objects, sextoys.

>but seamaxxer do the same
Pump and dumping is a good strategy to spread your genes, women on the other hand must seek a partner that will protect them, they don't want big dick they want the best genetics, a prince : big dick AND height face money, or at least a betabucks with money.
brutal, this is the most racist thing I've ever read. How do you see black people?

more like JBTyrone

brutal, this is the most racist thing I've ever read. How do you see black people?
I see them as low SMV as i am, but i will never even be used as a sextoys like they do.

Being a fetish to old women is the peak of their SMV with no reward

Last edited:
volcels.co
Would you fuck some granny that probably has STD's from fucking other men her entire life, (assuming she's a whore and that reason why she's still single) and has saggy tits and blown out asscheeks. At that point it's humiliating because your'e just fucking white men leftover scraps. It's like eating out of the trashcan just to survive when most men atleast get to eat a decent meal.

I'm sick and tired of curries and blacks being lumped together as ethnics. Black men are desired, seen as muscular, cool, good dancers. Curries are seen as odd shaped midgets with bad hygiene and no ryhtm. You think any woman will travel to fucking India for sex? Blacks GTFOH

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58wCye1auyE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWTVh4ASpO0&t=42s

This is fucking fantastic these whores think their being "funny" but are unironically outing what everyone knows what they already think and behind closed doors do

they are literally laughing at themselves and their whole life, their whole perspective unwittingly

They are tall NT BbC. They are way higher value than blackcel

They shouldn’t be allowed to return after holidaying in Africa

Dominican Republic as well. When foids go to DR to "teach kids" for a few months it's basically just codeword for a few months of BBC carousel riding.

Sure buddy.

JFL, whitecels love to cherry pick.
A true blackcel has it rough. No one expects blacks to be incel anyway. Blackcels should just masculinitymaxx starting now.
Yeah , just become a muscular mesomorph tall tyrone like tyson beckford or become handsome tall and slim guy with perfect hairline like Broderick Hunter theory.

Thanks for your insight.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back