Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy JBB proven once again

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
JBB proven once again. And no, this is not a cherrypick the thing is if you are a nigger NT and low-inhib you can score a white whore. As you can see you don't even need a good physique to score a HTB (almost a stacy) white foid as a black man you can see that he has bloated face. JBW copers on suicide watch rn. Also remember the case where a white stacy toilet got strangled to death by her obese monkey looking black boyfriend ? I don't have photos but she was a JB too meanwhile he was 21 and he strangled her to death while being under influence of drugs. I don't care about race-baiting since I am speaking the truth if you cannot stomach the truth then it's not my problem, Black"cels". As for a white man he has to be tall, lean and muscular. Women are demanding for white men and the other way around for nigs.
Screenshot 944

death to all niggers and death to all white foids who choose these niggers

death to all niggers and death to all white foids who choose these niggers
I agree, but why are there black"cels" who believe in JBW ? So many white toilets fetishize niggers it's insane. They would fuck even an obese subhuman nigger.

JBB proven once again. And no, this is not a cherrypick the thing is if you are a nigger NT and low-inhib you can score a white whore. As you can see you don't even need a good physique to score a HTB (almost a stacy) white foid as a black man you can see that he has bloated face. JBW copers on suicide watch rn. Also remember the case where a white stacy toilet got strangled to death by her obese monkey looking black boyfriend ? I don't have photos but she was a JB too meanwhile he was 21 and he strangled her to death while being under influence of drugs. I don't care about race-baiting since I am speaking the truth if you cannot stomach the truth then it's not my problem, Black"cels". As for a white man he has to be tall, lean and muscular. Women are demanding for white men and the other way around for nigs. View attachment 1037896
Faceandlms mog facially that nigga, is like 6'3+ tall and still can't get laid. He was neurotic and autistic and foids hate that.

Faceandlms mog facially that nigga, is like 6'3+ tall and still can't get laid. He was neurotic and autistic and foids hate that.
autism is a death sentence. I've clearly stated that unless you are autistic or extremely deformed you can't be a black incel.

Brutal black pill

If I was a blackcel, I'd thugmaxx ASAP

I for one believe that all Niggers need to be sent back to Africa and all aid cut off.
Mudsharks and there mutts must also be sent there.

white women and bestiality

Absolutely false

Black"cels" are the biggest fucking fakecels

You could be broke, 5'4, smelling like a grease dumpster and ungroomed and you will still fuck like 10 new foids a day and even take someone's wife with -100% effort

You could be broke, 5'4, smelling like a grease dumpster and ungroomed and you will still fuck like 10 new foids a day and even take someone's wife with -100% effort

Most blacks and whites don’t mix much where I live, the ones that do are piggish.

She has that disgusting trailer park pheno. Low quality hoodrat tbh.

What?

I was pointing out how you always state this(wow one example) when someone showed an example of JBB, when you do the exact same trying to prove JBW.

Why are Niggercels so retarded? You can hardly even have a coherent discussion with one.

Cope Ariana grande current boyfriend is incel year
Aside from being a ginger, he isn't that bad looking.

Not to mention, he is moneymaxxed & statusmaxxed also.

What?

I was pointing out how you always state this(wow one example) when someone showed an example of JBB, when you do the exact same trying to prove JBW.

Why are Niggercels so retarded? You can hardly even have a coherent discussion with one.
I was just laughing at you saying wow one example I thought it was funny calm down