Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [JBB pill] white nationalist foid goes crazy when exposed of her black baby

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
apparently this is a white nationalist named sinead she got exposed for black baby and black boyfriend. reminder that the JBB is law and works on white nationalist foids. no wonder white nationalist hate black men they kno we can steal even the proud to be white ones. :feelsLSD:

Attachments

• GsbsIAqwLA2nDSdWK7DX_15_de08c0ccc13341aea1391dee87726698_video.mp4
    10.5 MB
If you can steal white women then what are you doing here?

Anyways, based Tyrone for fucking her life over:feelshaha:.

Yeah exactly a nigker is going to STEAL our women

whores being whores. This is why we will take their rights away:owo:

Yeah she definitely has the jaw of a girl who takes bbc :feelskek:

I couldn't understand a single word they were saying.

A lot of white nationalists end up breeding with ethnics.

apparently this is a white nationalist named sinead she got exposed for black baby and black boyfriend. reminder that the JBB is law and works on white nationalist foids. no wonder white nationalist hate black men they kno we can steal even the proud to be white ones. :feelsLSD:
That guy looks like a black normie aswell. I don't get it. How do they do it? I'm black and normie tier and I can't get anything wtf. This is NTpill for me
:smonk: JBB is law
Then why tf am I on this forum then?! If JBB was real I would be balls deep in some foids right. But I'm not!. JBB debunked

Last edited:
That guy looks like a black normie aswell. I don't get it. How do they do it? I'm black and normie tier and I can't get anything wtf. This is NTpill for me

Then why tf am I on this forum then?! If JBB was real I would be balls deep in some foids right. But I'm not!. JBB debunked
:feels::feels:

Lmao. Accountability is femoids kryptonite.

What the fuck is even going on in that video I'm genuinely confused. Like what does someone threatening her child have to do with her being a coal burner? Feels like a lot of context is missing

I only know of her because some other worshipper of Original Men was a fan of hers and exposed me to the funny songs that she made talking about fake jews.

Such an emotional and erratic people.

In any case, I didn't hear any actual evidence that she has birthed a Holy Child. But I've always suspected her.

Tradcucks get conned by these types of women a lot. They take Original cock and then get their heart broken and turn around and become racist white supremacists. Just like Lauren Southern and Just Pearly Things.

Idk why she and her weird husband are yelling like this.

Last edited:
I only know of her because some other worshipper of Original Men was a fan of hers and exposed me to the funny songs that she made talking about fake jews.
The woman who introduced me to these weird vegan caucusoids yelled at me in the exact same emotional manner. These people are demented and demonic. I don't understand normie emotions.

over for non-niggercels