Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBB in action, white femoids go to south American countries to get fucked by Tyrone.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date

BBC IS A MEME !! BLACKCEL ABOUT IT. :woke::woke::woke::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Yeah boyo. Tyrones>Chads.

It isn't JBB, it's JDBW. White women would rather fuck curries than white men.

jbb is undeniable fact

Then it's more of a JBT tbh.

It isn't JBB, it's JDBW. White women would rather fuck curries than white men.

Delusional. Curries and ethnics are fucked, whites and american blacks are fucking white woman though.

So this is supposed to be a meme?

Well, maybe foids are not looking specifically for the BBC, but they sure are attracted to big muscular hypermasculine black men.

>using /pol/ as a source

jfl you know those guys meme about BBC right?

cope

and more cope
cope, check my tag
and i forgot to add that the women you see in these videos are 40 year old hags. you never see young attractive girls doing these

in these videos are 40 year old hags. you never see young attractive girls doing these
Ropefuel for oldcels.

Yes, BBCs are like prostitutes for middle class ugly post-wall foids, they also are scamming them to make money, just like foids are doing to olcels.

[Blackedpill]

Women love attractive guys. You may say that some races have more attractive guys than others, but foid's reptile brains don't understand race, they only understand B O N E S

JBB IS EQUAL TO THE JBW

Jfl you guys are coping hard as fuck in this thread because one attractive black man gets a girl makes ‘JBB’ some illusive meme. You realize how attractive of a colored man you have to be to get a white woman? While white men half their looks could get bitches of all races at the drop of a dime

Also JFL at being retarded enough to believe /pol/

Jfl you guys are coping hard as fuck in this thread because one attractive black man gets a girl makes ‘JBB’ some illusive meme. You realize how attractive of a colored man you have to be to get a white woman? While white men half their looks could get bitches of all races at the drop of a dime

Also JFL at being retarded enough to believe /pol/
a tall black guy with tattoos, pierced ears and some muscle can get any white foid in the US

also jbb actually = jbt(Just Be Tyrone)

12419139 1030844220288066 4713683070475705880 o1

I looked in the background and apparently this is where they were at, lifefuel for blackcels tbh but most of the black guys look tall and buff.

> be 20 year old black guy
> fuck hag in her 40s

living the dream, bro

If this was legit I'd niggamaxx so hard. Too bad JBB is complete bull. Atleast JBW has some merit in Asia but JBB is a braindead meme that has been proven wrong by dating website statistics, even black women prefer white guys. I guess if (((they))) keep shoving the JBB bullshit to promote race mixing, people will eventually buy into it.

If this was legit I'd niggamaxx so hard. Too bad JBB is complete bull. Atleast JBW has some merit in Asia but JBB is a braindead meme that has been proven wrong by dating website statistics, even black women prefer white guys. I guess if (((they))) keep shoving the JBB bullshit to promote race mixing, people will eventually buy into it.

even if it was real, why would a foid go to a foreign country when they can get a billion black guys in minutes by just walking outside in most countries

even if it was real, why would a foid go to a foreign country when they can get a billion black guys in minutes by just walking outside in most countries
Hence why it's not legit.