Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBB and JBW the same?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
So like I need fuckin uhhh advice on this shit. So if a white guy goes to some Asian country and gets a foid and brings her to the west and then the Asian foid has the JBW and leaves the incel tier white guy for a higher tier one, then what about the JBB card? for instance my nigger ass goes to japan and I pick up an chink foid after maxxing whatever tf i maxxed as a sub5 male and I bring my reward to the west what would happen? Would the foid leave me for some other guy and if so what kind of guy? Or would she just be with me for a long time hell hopefully life and give me sex until I die? Do Asian foids fetishize black men?

Shit like that

so you're telling me i have to go to fucking africa if i want to seamaxx to get a foid? :feelswhat:
No you do it here assuming you live in burgerland

Don’t care all black American men are volcels
im not athletic muscular or anything and i have a small dick and foids are terrified of me because of my race over for darkskincels

im not athletic muscular
That’s your fault especially when your race has the best genetic potential to be muscular and athletic.
or anything and i have a small dick and foids are terrified of me because of my race over for darkskincels
BLMmaxx

Have u tried going 2 a nightclub

Get with a drunk white girl and start acting like a thug :feelsLSD:
im not in one of those areas believe it or not i was raised in the suburbs and act white as hell sometimes forgetting im a nigger ngl i enjoy forgetting im a nigger i can be happy for that 5 seconds :feelsLSD:

Cope. West African immigrants get pussy in Japan
wait so if i cant ascend in america i can get a soft pale asian foid with thiccc thighs? :feelsdevil: and idk if im west african but im a nigger thats for sure

Cope. West African immigrants get pussy in Japan
No. They hate dark skinned people:fuk:.
Those africans must be some tyrones but I am talking about average blacks or blackcels like @Truckzo it never began for them.

No. They hate dark skinned people:fuk:.
Those africans must be some tyrones but I am talking about average blacks or blackcels like @Truckzo it never began for them.

I think that a lot of people oversell the idea that all asian foids hate blacks.

Even @LifeIsBrootal admitted that he saw blacks with noodle gf's in cambodia

I think that a lot of people oversell the idea that all asian foids hate blacks.

theres still hope for me if i cant ascend in god forsaken america

That’s your fault especially when your race has the best genetic potential to be muscular and athletic.

BLMmaxx
i was the fuck up but i'll gymmaxx and shit probably get a nose job

Cherrypicked:feelskek:

She literally called the guy "grandpa" and "uncle" first and only said daddy to make fun of him. This is just how foids joke smh don't act like you don't know that she was teasing him

I can't imagine the amount of copium you would have to be on to convince yourself that this is unironically proof of JBB with noodlewhores

Last edited:
She called him grandpa and uncle first and only said daddy to make fun of him. This is just how foids joke smh don't act like you don't know that she was teasing him

My man's living his best life and I feel proud of him

Last edited:
I can't imagine the amount of copium you would have to be on to convince yourself that this is unironically proof of JBB with noodlewhores

I've never said that I believed in "JBB" per se but there are definitely noodles who would be willing to date one

Nonsense.
Maybe in your case as someone that’s 5’3 it’s nonsense but I see just as many BMWF where the guy isn’t that attractive or notable as I do same race couples. This also depends heavily on location.

JBB is a theory that you only hear about on incels.js

JBB is a myth my man ,

to be attractive as a black it ‘s height an big cock, it’s not just be black is it now ?

Ask the blackcel which man are popular in their community: tall , thug psycho Tyrone

To be honest worst place to go as a Blackman is Asia to be honest :feelskek:

Sorry guy but please don’t cherry-pick black man who found asian foid there ,
it’s very small minority.

You’ll be extremely isolated by men and women will flee in Mach 2:feelskek::feelskek:

i fucking hate niggers and hope every single one of them would fucking suddenly fall ill and die.

but besides from that, as a stupid fucking shitskinned nigger like yourself, why don't you just africamaxx. not all of it is shitty, they have a good amount of developed cities there. and your negresses actually like nigger males. especially if theyre first world ones. niggers are the most primative stupid materialistic race on the entire planet, so having 1st world money will seem like youre an emperor to them and you can fuck a bunch of them.

even if you did manage to get a noodle she will be a mentally ill reject. no noodle in noodleland would willingly get with a nigger unless she was fucking mentally demented and was only friends with prostitutes bar girls and similar scum.

all and all you should do everyone a favor and fuck off

im not in one of those areas believe it or not i was raised in the suburbs and act white as hell sometimes forgetting im a nigger ngl i enjoy forgetting im a nigger i can be happy for that 5 seconds :feelsLSD:
Theres no such thing as acting White

JBB is a myth my man ,

to be attractive as a black it ‘s height an big cock, it’s not just be black is it now ?

Ask the blackcel which man are popular in their community: tall , thug psycho Tyrone

To be honest worst place to go as a Blackman is Asia to be honest :feelskek:

Sorry guy but please don’t cherry-pick black man who found asian foid there ,
it’s very small minority.

You’ll be extremely isolated by men and women will flee in Mach 2:feelskek::feelskek:

Yes bc both is bullshit

She literally called the guy "grandpa" and "uncle" first and only said daddy to make fun of him. This is just how foids joke smh don't act like you don't know that she was teasing him

What a good ahh nigga

i fucking hate niggers and hope every single one of them would fucking suddenly fall ill and die.

but besides from that, as a stupid fucking shitskinned nigger like yourself, why don't you just africamaxx. not all of it is shitty, they have a good amount of developed cities there. and your negresses actually like nigger males. especially if theyre first world ones. niggers are the most primative stupid materialistic race on the entire planet, so having 1st world money will seem like youre an emperor to them and you can fuck a bunch of them.

even if you did manage to get a noodle she will be a mentally ill reject. no noodle in noodleland would willingly get with a nigger unless she was fucking mentally demented and was only friends with prostitutes bar girls and similar scum.

all and all you should do everyone a favor and fuck off
hmmm well you're right sadly

If I get one then I'll disprove this myth for good
It’s not a myth dude Asians in general completely hate niggers they don’t even wanna be in proximity to them let alone date them. They bleach their skin to be white as possible because dark skin is so disgusting to them. Youre way more likely to get a blck or white girl then a noodlewhore

It’s not a myth dude Asians in general completely hate niggers they don’t even wanna be in proximity to them let alone date them. They bleach their skin to be white as possible because dark skin is so disgusting to them. Youre way more likely to get a blck or white girl then a noodlewhore
what if i statusmaxx and im not all that dark im a fairskinned peanut butter nigger i have almost the same skin color as them before they bleach their skin but its whatever if i have to nitpick at african whores to ascend i'll do it but try my hardest to ascend here and hope i can find a Eurasian gook girl for me or something :feelsLSD:

I mean JBW is prominent especially in Asia being white in general remains an advantage because they are seen as the "default" race but if there is a race that manages to attract attention in the West and in these times it is the blacks, as far as Tyrone is concerned in the West I see him as the equal of Chad although in Europe the Chads are above them, in the U.S. on the other hand I sometimes have the impression that in certain situations they are above but generally speaking Chad should win most of the time. :feelsaww:

what if i statusmaxx and im not all that dark im a fairskinned peanut butter nigger i have almost the same skin color as them before they bleach their skin but its whatever if i have to nitpick at african whores to ascend i'll do it but try my hardest to ascend here and hope i can find a Eurasian gook girl for me or something :feelsLSD:
Just thugmaxx

All of the noodles I've met have treated me very well, so I have no reason to believe that they hate me.

I'm really sick of this, "don't even try" attitude, if you haven't even attempted it then you should probably just shutup.

My man's living his best life and I feel proud of him

Imagine living vicariously through THIS nigga

I've never said that I believed in "JBB" per se but there are definitely noodles who would be willing to date one

He can have her. Emiru mogs her to self harm :feelsjuice:
What a good ahh nigga
Elab

Just thugmaxx
thugmaxxing isn't my thing and i don't wanna sag my pants like a fag i want to seem like a responsible young man like how my parents raised me to be

Imagine hating on a guy because he ascended, that's fucking pathetic
Am I really hating on him though?

What's really pathetic is you LDARing and living vicariously through black e celebs in BMAF couples instead of going out and slaying noodle pussy like you say you could

All of the noodles I've met have treated me very well, so I have no reason to believe that they hate me.

I'm really sick of this, "don't even try" attitude, if you haven't even attempted it then you should probably just shutup.
Good luck, most Asians think I'm kinda dumb or ditzy ngl.

What's really pathetic is you LDARing and living vicariously through black e celebs in BMAF couples instead of going out and slaying noodle pussy like you say you could
ok im gonna have to step in guys. the one LDARing is you with your 30,000 post havin ass and that fuckin streamer with that hot asian big booty gook is status maxxed and makes hella money but there are still guys making way more bank either way don't be mad because he has a hot gook and you dont because thats what it seems like to me
Nerdy kid on computer

Yeah, pretty much
Your not wrong, within all of the years I've been here I haven't approached once

But that doesn't mean that I shouldn't atleast try

If I keep saying "what's the point?" then I don't think I'll ever find out for myself

Good luck, most Asians think I'm kinda dumb or ditzy ngl.

I've seen your picture and it's over tbh

You would have a tough time with latina and white women let alone noodles

Last edited: