Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal JBA: Masses of Golden Mongoloid Changs are now impregnating white foids and making them single mothers

But think about the kid :dafuckfeels:

Hapa kid raised by single white mom = giga non NT truecel Elliot Rodger :cryfeels:

But think about the kid :dafuckfeels:

Hapa kid raised by single white mom = giga non NT truecel Elliot Rodger :cryfeels:
ER was incel because of his ugly noodlewhore mother. Chang genes + white mom = low inhib NT pussy slayer :feelzez:

Haha cope. It's just an exception you filthy small eyed ching chang chong:lul::lul:

ER was incel because of his ugly noodlewhore mother. Chang genes + white mom = low inhib NT pussy slayer :feelzez:
I kind of noticed the same....theres a huge difference in confidence and dating success among mixed race guys with a white mom versus guys with an ethnic mom. Not sure why, but its interesting

In all seriousness, AMWF offspring typically mogs the fuck out of WMAF offspring due to the pressures of sexual selection.

For an asian male to mate with a white female, he would have to be at the apex of rice looks. Minimum 6'5, broad shouldered, as masculine as a rice can possibly look facially.

On the other hand, it's usually the bottom-tier cumskins that snipe low-tier noodlewhores because they couldn't get a white woman.

I actually know an Italian toilet from Brazil who got impregnated by a South Korean that just randomly decided to leave after their daughter was born. JBWcopers need to stop acting as if all toilets exclusively feel attracted to White men, there are just more Chad's than there are Chang's, that's it.

In all seriousness, AMWF offspring typically mogs the fuck out of WMAF offspring due to the pressures of sexual selection.

For an asian male to mate with a white female, he would have to be at the apex of rice looks. Minimum 6'5, broad shouldered, as masculine as a rice can possibly look facially.

On the other hand, it's usually the bottom-tier cumskins that snipe low-tier noodlewhores because they couldn't get a white woman.
high IQ points
Haha cope. It's just an exception you filthy small eyed ching chang chong:lul::lul:
a Chang who fucks a white foid has to be very Changt likely 6'0+ and 7/10+ face. Meaning kid likely to turn out better than ER did

I noticed this as well. Top tier asian man has to get with a basic/decent white woman. Ugly white man can get a asian girl

I kind of noticed the same....theres a huge difference in confidence and dating success among mixed race guys with a white mom versus guys with an ethnic mom. Not sure why, but its interesting
One half of the answer is psychological. Half-white sons are almost always the result of a relationship where a mediocre White man leverages his race to get a woman. As such, they learn from day one that being ethnic, even half-ethnic, is a death sentence for men. In the rare case the situation is reversed, the White woman married to an ethnic man is forced to respect her husband's origins, and thus their half-white sons aren't raised in the White-supremacist environment that a mediocre White father induces. (This doesn't apply to the White women who date, say, thuggish Black men, for perverse reasons.)

The other half is physiological. Those few ethnic men who overcome White women's extreme discrimination towards them in the first place are the cream of the crop. In other words, White women who date ethnic enjoy a huge bias compensation: if they are willing to not be racist, they can trade off race for a smarter and stronger man than they could have caught otherwise. (Western countries' immigration policies effect a similar filter on legal immigrants, but only in terms of education and work capacity.)

I noticed this as well. Top tier asian man has to get with a basic/decent white woman. Ugly white man can get a asian girl
Yep, selection pressure. Just replace "Jews" with "ethnics" and "Harvard" with "women" here:
Bias-compensation is where you try to see if other colleges have biases that you can exploit. Sometimes this is simple and profitable. If Harvard is controlled by anti-Semites and auto-rejects all Jews, then you have a free shot to get Jews with 800 SAT Math, 800 SAT Verbal, and amazing football talent (though good luck finding Jews with amazing football talent).

Last edited:
I knew this latina at my workplace who had a son with a Chinese guy. The Chinese guy hit her and left her for some other Latin broad and she always tells me she wants him back. These women are psycho.

There's also epigenetic reasons: AMWF babies grow up in their white mother's womb, so they will be exposed to the same kind of hormones white babies are. They'll probably have much better androgen exposure than WMAF babies which burns facial fat (#1 reason rice faces are ugly) and stimulates better growth. Noodlewhores on the other hand are incel factories no matter what race the father is.

I knew this latina at my workplace who had a son with a Chinese guy. The Chinese guy hit her and left her for some other Latin broad and she always tells me she wants him back. These women are psycho.
Is she foreign born latina? The reason i ask is because latinas raised in latin america tend to see east asian men as a catch (they view them as rich & smart), and aren't viewed effeminate. US born latinas generally share the mainstream american view towards asian men.

She sounds like a psycho dumbass though

Is she foreign born latina? The reason i ask is because latinas raised in latin america tend to see east asian men as a catch (they view them as rich & smart), and aren't viewed effeminate. US born latinas generally share the mainstream american view towards asian men.

She sounds like a psycho dumbass though
She was from Puerto Rico and th[UWSL]e Chinese guy was also from Puerto Rico. Isn't that apart of the USA ?[/UWSL]

She was from Puerto Rico and th[UWSL]e Chinese guy was also from Puerto Rico. Isn't that apart of the USA ?[/UWSL]
Technically yes, it is part of the US, but in terms of cultural values, puerto rico clusters closer to latin america (I'm half puerto rican)