Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBA in Arab world

systematically conditioned by ((((them)))) to believe so

I'd like to continue with you, but after quotes and Vocaroos...Well:

RF

I'd ride a rail filled with slant-eyed guys any day over a tram filled with Sand holes.

Detestable, yes @Leorio.
Oh no! Not a single MENA movie ever managed to get the Oscars! That's so pathetic :soy:
Middle Easterners never get Oscars, Emmies or Grammies, what a bunch of losers with horrible culture :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'd like to continue with you, but after quotes and Vocaroos...Well:

View attachment 694869
If inceldom was a person, he would be a ricecuck.

Also, what do curries have to do with any of that? You don't know the difference between MENA people and curries? LMAO not even gonna continue after that :feelshaha:

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

So who are we sandcels supposed to go for? I cannot imagine myself with a girl who isn't white or middle eastern. All other races look like absolute shit. And now you're telling me they are both taken, one by niggers the other by mongloids... :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

So who are we sandcels supposed to go for? I cannot imagine myself with a girl who isn't white or middle eastern. All other races look like absolute shit. And now you're telling me they are both taken, one by niggers the other by mongloids... :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
You can try with Latin women they love foreigners (especially Brazilian women). Damn whores!

You can try with Latin women they love foreigners (especially Brazilian women). Damn whores!

I have something much more reliable I'm about to "try"...once again.

sand cultures haven't had any real modern day progression. Don't remember watching anything sand once outside religious bullshit.
Sure in the antiquity and pre Renaissance/Mongol rape, they were doing decent. But nowadays they are complete shit.

Never watched an Egypt movie not heard anyone ever mention one IRL nor online. Jap/Korean movies have been mentioned to me both IRL and online.
This is not true, many criticisms praise Iranian films.

That's because you were systematically conditioned by ((((them)))) to believe so. Middle Easterners can easily make great movies/dramas/songs ,but it all comes to kike money.
Nor is it true, criticism of films since the 2000s have praised South Korean cinema, Bong Joon-Ho Parasite even won the Oscar.

Lol cope hard, 99.99999999% of Arab women would never even think for a second of marrying alien-looking rice niggers. As for these videos, you know you can easily find anything on the internet ,right? Just google "Arab man marrying Korean/Asian woman" and you will find thousands of similar retarded videos. Also, it's very obvious a lot of them did it for money, immigration and getting citizenship. I wouldn't even be surprised if most of those retarded foids divorced these faggots a year later after getting the citizenship/enough money LMAO

Besides, only retarded kids watch anime in the Arab world ,almost no adult gives a fuck about this shit. In addition, all of the anime shows viewed in the Arab world are dubbed to the extent that most people don't even know they are Asian lol

Hum... What did you mean?

Well...I was rotting on the site, as usual. I swallowed a pill and suddenly felt well enough to use my webcam. I ordered a pizza and lemonade(I was banned due to doxxing at the time).

I was suddenly very...numb.

Nor is it true, criticism of films since the 2000s have praised South Korean cinema, Bong Joon-Ho Parasite even won the Oscar.

Aspie John returned from his MRI evaluation, rotting at home in bed. Lexapro became useless, and Aspie John was close to suicide.

In desperation, he swallowed a mysterious orange pill, and developed a headache. Then he became much better.

In desperation, he swallowed a mysterious orange pill, and developed a headache. Then he became much better.

Or the night when he had insomnia from lack of Mirtazapine. He was struggling to sleep on Melatonin.

This was the first time he tried the pill. He took a final gambit, and swallowed it. Suddenly, his anxiety vanished.

Yeah of course because that's how most Middle Easterners look like LMAO
Where did I say most MENA look like that? The white MENA are simply the rulers of the area. Albanians and Turks are upper class in Egypt, likewise, any Middle East or North African country you look at, the upper class, rich people are all whiter than the average citizen