Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBA: Feminist snowbunnies fantasize about getting bitchslapped by Squid Game actor

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

You’ve watched the Squid Game slapping scene multiple times. It made you feel things, vile little things. You wish to perform unspeakable acts for this psychopath salesman. You’re willing to debase yourself in ways you never thought possible. Yes, you were a grotty little perv before, but this man has you offering yourself up as “just a hole, sir!” And even though you know how humiliating it is to be attracted to a man, here you are, begging for a slap. That psychopath salesman is Gong Yoo, and baby, you’re sold.

Peak feminism :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This is what happens when Changs dark triad maxx :feelzez:

i don't anything about this show

i heard aznidentity positive rant that whites are somewhat bad portrayed

Rosenberg
Rosenberg
Rosenberg
Rosenberg
Rosenberg

It is always the fucking Jews :feels:
True, we need a true Communist Society

He's a solid 8/10 darktriadmaxxed, tall, Chang. Not unusual or lifefuel that he has foids simping for him.

the real racepill is JBC (just be chad)

Rosenberg
Rosenberg
Rosenberg
Rosenberg
Rosenberg

extensive marketing and promotion, i wont bother with squid

Rosenberg
Rosenberg
Rosenberg
Rosenberg
Rosenberg

Apparently she's half kike half gook, ultimate subhuman :feelshaha:

Korean SMV is at its highest right now, they're like the white people of Asians, then it's japs, and then Chinese and jungle gooks are like the niggers of Asians

I don't doubt aznidenty paid her to write this anyway brutal dark triad pill
Korean SMV is at its highest right now, they're like the white people of Asians, then it's japs, and then Chinese and jungle gooks are like the niggers of Asians
:feelskek:

High IQ. Korean media is pushing far above it's weight class.

High IQ. Korean media is pushing far above it's weight class.
Korean SMV is pretty high, I’d say the average Korean woman is better looking than the average white woman in pretty much every way.

Gong Yoo is basically the Leonardo Dicaprio of South Korea, JFL if you think any East Asian guy can just replicate his success by dark triad maxxing

Gong Yoo is basically the Leonardo Dicaprio of South Korea, JFL if you think any East Asian guy can just replicate his success by dark triad maxxing
I've seen Southeast Asian short guys dark-triadmaxx by selling drugs. They're all over SoCal and always have girlfriends while East Asian nerds rot away playing Overwatch. Darktriadpill is real.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back