Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal JBA: bald ricecel uncle slays jb stacy

Mogs the living fuck out of me.

Terracope

You have arabs who fly Instagram "models" to Dubai just so they can shit on their chest and piss all over them for a price :owo:

He's clearly an ATM who sleeps while she gets railed by her chad bf :soy::bluepill:

Screenshot 20211125 220601 Chrome

That's rich, riceboi bragging about having homefield advantage where chads and tyrones dont exist :feelskek:

Poor soul would be incel on year one living in the west :forcedsmile:

Take away whatever he's paying for her and he'll be mogged to hell and back based on pure sex appeal

he's only in one picture with her :feelswhere:

young white whores are looking for the exotic.
Over for non chad mayocels

Is she even a human ?
Maybe just a sexdoll

Terracope

You have arabs who fly Instagram "models" to Dubai just so they can shit on their chest and piss all over them for a price :owo:

He's clearly an ATM who sleeps while she gets railed by her chad bf :soy::bluepill:
damn i want to coom so much all over her stacy body and face :feelsmage:

Just cherry-pick extremes to justify your claim theory. Lol @ coping ricecels, imagine thinking slayer changs are on Reddit talking about how much women want them:lul:. Fucking pathetic, probably some rice manlet living in San Francisco seeing his looksmatch used as a cum tag by chads and comes to Reddit to cope. Most Asians I see study all day and rarely get female attention. Imagine COPING THIS HARD JFL. His existence is run on Copium. Dude asian men aren’t the last people that need help, they’re probably the last and NEED help:lul:. He’s seething he’s getting cucked by whites.

Take away that riceman's bank account and he's back on square 1 :society:
View attachment 536756
Fucking hell I hate delusional copers like this, sometimes I can’t even properly structure my sentences cause I’m laughing so hard:lul:.
He's not delusional, he only speaks from what he knows from living in his ricepad shithole where chads and tyrones arent around to use his sister, cousins, looksmatch etc like living fleshlights :feelsohh:

If he lived in the west for a year, he would understand why ricemen become ricecels when they stand next to chads and tyrones :society:

damn i want to coom so much all over her stacy body and face :feelsmage:
I wouldn't tbh she looks mentally broken in that photo where she has a black tanktop on with her hair down :feelsugh:

She probably cries herself to sleep when she cant get away from his fat subhuman body at night :feelsEhh:

Foid worship thread

Cherry pick cope. Some slav foids are straight up hardcore gold diggers.

LOL @ normies thinking they’ve proved something when all this shows is that out of the necessary looks, money or status required in order to ascend this chink obviously has got the cash money, dolla dolla bills ya’ll! :ahegao:

View: https://youtu.be/ecRs1sWZIL4

looks like prostitution

Funny subreddit ngl

not a stacy. its obvious from some photos shes a high tier becky, such as the second last photo, and the 2 photso with her hat on on the 3rd row. she looks stacy in some photos such as the last one with makeup and angle frauding. just being objective.
Cope. Thats a giga slav stacy. Suifuel for @To koniec

If they were Changs slayers they wouldnt dedicate an entire sub and cherrypick extremes to keep it alive. 0 self awareness as usual.

Tbh. Money is very helpful but it can never replicate the true attraction women have for good looking men.

@PPEcel could literally put himself in this exact situation if he wanted it. There is nothing worth bragging about just because you coughed up shekels for a foid
He doesn’t live in the west? I see I didn’t pick that up cause I was dying of laughter the whole time:lul:. But ye you’re right, if he was in the west, he’d be contemplating suicide every few days

Nah man :forcedsmile:

he even says right there

"im an asian in asia":feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Gee buddy you kind of nullify your own point when you admit that you never been to the place that's criticizing your people's lack of success with women in the west.

There's a reason that stereotype of asians not being slayers exists but this subhuman ricekid has never been to america or europe, so he doesn't understand why that stereotype exists :feelsEhh:
:incel:

I’d fix her up real nice and well with my CCC, we all know how much blondies love me:feelsohh:
Maybe, but like mentioned above, she looks like a prostitute :feelsclown:
:feelswhat:

Literal toilets.
Indeed :owo:

Last edited:
That's just some guy she took a picture with.

I DO respect that turbochangs reddit, there are legit Changs posted there which many would not have believed before hand.

But this one is straight up cope just lol if you think they're in any kind of relationship.

He must be buying lots of cheap goods for her. Not kidding.

If he is part of the Communist Party in China, or is part of the family of one, he is most certainly getting cars, houses and electronics for free.

That old chink there might not look like much but he might even be a billionaire. China has hundreds of multi millionaires that are single men unable to get any pussy.

He is either a corrupt communist creep, or a millionaire.
LOL, yep no doubt. :feelsokman:

The concept of copyright laws are like Egyptian Hieroglyphics to these chinks. :feelskek:

Meaning he can keep her flooded with all the chinky fake and illegal Apple and Nintendo repro products her narcissistic heart could ever possibly desire and there’s nothing anything western authorities and officials will do about it. :ahegao:

Terracope

View attachment 536754

That's rich, riceboi bragging about having homefield advantage where chads and tyrones dont exist :feelskek:

Poor soul would be incel on year one living in the west :forcedsmile:
The guy in the post is a farmer though. You cannot deny the JBA theory. :feelsLSD: