Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jb stories?

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Is there a lot of jb where you live or work?

I see a lot of jb at the mall all the time and it's torture cuz they wear skimpy outfits

Yeah you see a lot of JB at the mall while working the FBI recruiting stations they have next to the Navy and Army ones?

very few JB where i live and work, mostly oldfags

no officer I don't I lust at girls under the age of consent

Don't lust after any women of any age. All women are disgusting whores and should be avoided at all costs.

I work from home so i only get to see my handsome face every morning now
but before i used to walk to work and everyday pass by a school. School is cery open. Open field. Open doors. Id look at the schoolgirls playing in their little tight skirts. Bouncing up and down with their budding breasts. Little angels. Little glimpeses of heaven before walking to the shithole hell that was my office job. You wont believe me but i saw jb panties a few times when the girls would run or flip or whatnot. Saw a jb pick her butt once

When i had a car id park across and fap before work. Felt goooooooood maynnnn. Those were the days. Would leave my car door slightly open in hopes a jb would pass and get curious but they never did.
where i live now there is a lot of young people but not jbs. I mean like 20s. College age. Fucking stupid whores i mean. Sluts. Bitches. I hate them. God has forsaken me and i get to hear them coming in from partying at 2-3 in the morning and laughing and having fun while i rot. They laugh with Chad about to get fucked while im lurking here hoping i die in my sleep:feelsUgh: