Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JB Slut surprised when she is sexualised

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/OgtdUXioZPs?si=NU3Z1IDx1t4ZX9-v

This sort of shit pisses me off

This bitch comes back to the internet and makes a music video in which she is only half dressed, and clearly looks completely sexually mature yet gets surprised when people find her sexually attractive, I mean JFL she bends down in this video, not directly in front of the camera but still, I guess its just "dancing"

First of all you could be forgiven for thinking she looks 25 here.
Second of all look at her cheeks, she did her make up to appear as if she is blushing which is a sign of sexual arousal and she is trying to make herself more sexually appealing, if she doesnt want to be sexualised then dont wear make up, JFL though because foids always claim they do it for themselves and themselves only.

I hate this contradiction, its like they want us to be sexually frustrated and pent up like cucks in chastity cages while they rule the world.

Her tooth gap makes her so hot :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
What tooth gap?

She is hot though I would fuck, she has a good body and her face is caked in make up that makes me attracted to her.

It's subtle but she has a tiny gap in the front 2 teeth that sort of shit makes me hard as diamonds. Also she looks small it would be so easy to throw her around :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
Very well/

She is a small 16 year old asian foid so yeah lol

This bitch comes back to the internet and makes a music video in which she is only half dressed, and clearly looks completely sexually mature yet gets surprised when people find her sexually attractive, I mean JFL she bends down in this video, not directly in front of the camera but still, I guess its just "dancing"

View attachment 961669
Second of all look at her cheeks, she did her make up to appear as if she is blushing which is a sign of sexual arousal and she is trying to make herself more sexually appealing, if she doesnt want to be sexualised then dont wear make up, JFL though because foids always claim they do it for themselves and themselves only.

I hate this contradiction, its like they want us to be sexually frustrated and pent up like cucks in chastity cages while they rule the world.

What a fucking hot young slut ,needs to be filled by me

Everything about her is a publicity stunt.

"Surprised" she's not surprised

She appears to be the hapa daughter of a JBW maxxer...of course she would turn out this way...

Notice the only "pedophile" who appeared in the video is a black man with colored dreads and a septum ring

Good job giving her attention tho, mission accomplished

Another retarded whore acting like a victim for attention. All foids would do the same in her position.

what is with you guys and your taste in girls :feelsugh:

Obviously I would, but her face reminds me of this shit
Wmaf

I find her sexually appealing due to her youth, body and race but yeah her face does not look that good.
I definitely agree on that point. There's no denying this looks good.

Something just seems wrong with the face pic. Uncanny valley due to bad makeup maybe.
1700288258640-png.961669

Something just seems wrong with the face pic. Uncanny valley due to bad makeup maybe.
Garbage over the top fakeup on becky face, I probably just paused the video at an unflattering time too.

A better photo of her caked in fakeup, still not stacy but not bad. I don't have the luxury of being picky, not that I have any 16 year old foids to pick from let alone any foids.

Garbage over the top fakeup on becky face, I probably just paused the video at an unflattering time too.
View attachment 961689
A better photo of her caked in fakeup, still not stacy but not bad.
True.

I don't have the luxury of being picky, not that I have any 16 year old foids to pick from let alone any foids.
Same :feelsbadman: Would smash without hesitation both her and the other foid I mentioned before, but it's annoying that this is all it takes for a foid to mog every man in existence. This whore apparently made 52 million on only fans. Just more "life on easy mode" water.

Jb whores like this cunt get a kick by dangling there illegal pussy in front of desperate older dudes like some sicko who gets a kick dangling a juicy steak in front of a starving dog

but it's annoying that this is all it takes for a foid to mog every man in existence.
Foids live on tutorial mode, having been around my sister I have gotten this treatment by proximity twice, I might make a thread about it honestly in a bit.
This whore apparently made 52 million on only fans. Just more "life on easy mode" water.
She is niggerfied, she got famous for basically acting like a sheboon on dr phil.

It's her body that is good though not her face, it seems really easy to have a good body as a young foid literally just don't overeat and you will have a body attractive to 100% of men.

Foids live on tutorial mode, having been around my sister I have gotten this treatment by proximity twice, I might make a thread about it honestly in a bit.
I’d read it.

She is niggerfied, she got famous for basically acting like a sheboon on dr phil.
View attachment 961691
It's her body that is good though not her face, it seems really easy to have a good body as a young foid literally just don't overeat and you will have a body attractive to 100% of men.
Exactly. She’s probably never worked out intensively in her life. Even with her mid face, being a bitch on tv basically made her a multi-millionaire.

I’d read it.
I will tag in a bit
Exactly. She’s probably never worked out intensively in her life. Even with her mid face, being a bitch on tv basically made her a multi-millionaire.
Yeah she definitely does not workout or if she does its not very intense or often.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/5JW8DdSVJhw?si=3GJ9R6BiMFm9XeRh

Some people on here don't like tate but he makes a based point about foids that workout, its literally pointless unless you want a bigger ass which is not mandatory at all for foid, I actually like small shapely asses, heck I probably like them even a little more than I like a bigger ass.

Whereas if a man has that bodytype (I used to be built like a foid before the gym kek) It's an "ick" and you need to slave away in the gym to have an attractive body.

Yeah she definitely does not workout or if she does its not very intense or often.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/5JW8DdSVJhw?si=3GJ9R6BiMFm9XeRh

Some people on here don't like tate but he makes a based point about foids that workout, its literally pointless unless you want a bigger ass which is not mandatory at all for foid, I actually like small shapely asses, heck I probably like them even a little more than I like a bigger ass.

Whereas if a man has that bodytype (I used to be built like a foid before the gym kek) It's an "ick" and you need to slave away in the gym to have an attractive body.

I like Tate. A lot of what he says is correct, and some of his clips have made me laugh.

And yeah, I agree. One of the things I hate seeing is huge assed foids on social media taking pictures in a gym, when in reality it’s obvious they just got plastic surgery.

I like Tate. A lot of what he says is correct, and some of his clips have made me laugh.
Yeah some people think the tate brothers are genius just for saying water shit basically though.

"I dont like tate but he says some true things!" :soy:

And its just him basically saying 2 + 2 = 4 or the sky is blue

Yeah some people think the tate brothers are genius just for saying water shit basically though.

"I dont like tate but he says some true things!" :soy:

And its just him basically saying 2 + 2 = 4 or the sky is blue
True, I don’t think they’re geniuses. But saying even water things in normie spaces will get you death threats and/or jail time, so I sort of respect it.

Built for incel cock.

dont sexualise us. Meanwhile subscribe to my OF

It's the same as whores who dress slutty but "expect" (pretend to expect) their chances of being raped to be the exact same as some hijab wearing mudslime. It's the same as niggers who act like niggers who don't wanna be called nigger.

It's just this NPC-code where you're not allowed to do this that and the other thing and if someone breaks the rule the "victim" can soyface about it and farm attention from the other NPCs. It's all very tiresome.

This is a slippery slope right here, this is why we need fathers and the patriarchy back, so w0men and espcially younger w0men wouldn't slut themselfs, and also for their protection.

Ban foids from social media they are too retarded to have access to it.

Remember boyos :feelshaha:, it’s only bad to sexualize toilets when a sub 8 male does it. Chadlites and up get a free pass and other toilets can sexualize themselves because it become « empowering » when they do it :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
They shouldn’t be allowed online without male surpervision tbh :feelsclown:

She needs to live in the Clinton's basement.

Girls invite sexual attention, then complain about it

And if they don't get it, they'll still complain

It's not fair

She looks 30

Her body still looks young and petite but this is just her face, its caked in fakeup but still yeah she could easily pass for WAY older somehow inspite of her neotoneous gook genes.

She looks 18 foids always look 1 or 2 years older than they really are it's nuts

Honestly pretty hilarious that she complains about getting sexualised then dresses like that.
She is mentally deficient if she's really thinking like this. I know women suffer from emotional thinking, but this is ridiculous. She has to be complaining on purpose just to garner attention

God damn I want to shove my dick in that vile holes mouth and fill it with my cum to shut her up

View attachment 961669

my cousin dress up like a prostitute she and friends to they show there belly buttons and walk like one to but everytime a man flirts they get accused of rape or sexual harrasment or stalking like if grils dont want sexual harrasment then why dress like that its like there asking for it society is so fucking stupid.

It's just flexing their sexual value "look at these pedo comments saying I'm sexy"

She has to be complaining on purpose just to garner attention
I think so too, she just returned to the internet out of nowhere with a talentless autotuned music video.
It's just flexing their sexual value "look at these pedo comments saying I'm sexy"
Yeah exactly lol, she is flexing her JB attraction status.

True.

Same :feelsbadman: Would smash without hesitation both her and the other foid I mentioned before, but it's annoying that this is all it takes for a foid to mog every man in existence. This whore apparently made 52 million on only fans. Just more "life on easy mode" water.
View attachment 961690
Just madness how ugly bitches like this are chad only

I want to GROOM hER!!!!!!!!

Women think male sexuality is exist only if they want it

Women want to control the way men think

View attachment 961669

Shes literally portraying herself as a sex object and dancing in a bra ofc dudes gonna sexualize her

View attachment 961669

Most men are attracted to jbs weather they are wearing make up or non reveling cloths
Or doing sexy dances

lil tay looks like a fucking ugly tranny, if she was male she would be sub5 ethnic with -99999999 smv

Foids do this shit for attention, it's in their nature, but they don't want attention from sub8s, so they get mad when they get attention from sub8s and not chad.

I would say men are the retarded one since they are simping and enabling by paying free $$ to female

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back