Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JB Noodlewhore Gets Beaten by her Mother for being a Slut

• Thread starter Nagisa_Shingetsu
  • Start date
Mama Wong don’t like when she suck ding dong

If normies hate kids so much, then they should just stop breeding.

fucking stupid asian moms

that's why I'll never have my jb asian gf, they all are scared to death to even talk to an older guy :cryfeels:

based asian disciprine

The question is, does she act the same way if it’s with men her own age? If not then clear feminist because you can’t have it both ways. Parents should be against their daughters being whores, regardless of wether it’s with men their own age or older men.

Last edited:
Mama wing wong beat her because she was talking to a ricecel instead of a whitu coku cumskin :feelsclown:

She is just jealous because her daugher is in her prime and can get Chad and she is an old roasty.

It has zero to do with morals lol, it's just envy.
This

She didn't even try to defend it, she just tanked it like that Shaolin monk from MMA.

i loved watching this

She didn't even try to defend it, she just tanked it like that Shaolin monk from MMA.
this is just a normal tuesday night for chinese kids - she proly got worse smack when she only scored 98% in her exams

damn the belt slaps to the face prolly hurt

I have to admit the little foid is pretty based, she took that beating like champ. She probably knew she was being a little whore, which is why she took that belt so well.

I have to admit the little foid is pretty based, she took that beating like champ. She probably knew she was being a little whore, which is why she took that belt so well.
She was doing it for Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back