Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Jb looked at Chad with lust

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Happened many years ago, my Chad friend and I went jogging. Afterward one of his older friends with a family asked him to stop by to help him with something real quick. So we went over to his house. He had a teenage jb daughter. They were ethnics. The look she gave my Chad friend is what I would compare to a dog looking at a T-bone steak. At first I thought perhaps she was looking at both of us like that, but the black pill kicked in and I realized it was just him.

Foids never have to worry about being labelled as perverts so they can stare as much as they want. JB foids make absolutely 0 effort to hide it

Foids never have to worry about being labelled as perverts so they can stare as much as they want. JB foids make absolutely 0 effort to hide it
Yes that was the most memorable part, due to her age she did not hide it at all. Was just brutally obvious.

He father needs to basement her before it's too late!

- in Sims: fritzltown

It's so over. Women can do anything without repercussions. How did it get like this?

Happened many years ago, my Chad friend and I went jogging. Afterward one of his older friends with a family asked him to stop by to help him with something real quick. So we went over to his house. He had a teenage jb daughter. They were ethnics. The look she gave my Chad friend is what I would compare to a dog looking at a T-bone steak. At first I thought perhaps she was looking at both of us like that, but the black pill kicked in and I realized it was just him.

And she got soaking wet

And she got soaking wet
Obviously. I remember she asked us if we wanted anything to drink but I’m sure she wanted him to say “just you”.

We stopped beating them
Jack Black Yes GIF

Obviously. I remember she asked us if we wanted anything to drink but I’m sure she wanted him to say “just you”.
that means she will pee in his mouth :feelshaha: