Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JB copers aren't blackpilled at all

M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★
Can't believe they are some fucks here who cope they can ascend with a JB foid when aren't even the roasties giving them a chance:feelsgah::feelsgah:

Even if it has been proven that you can't ascend as a ugly fuck multiple times with such foids

Look at this foid.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4pjwNL3mz0&ab_channel=SapardoClips

In this moment while you are rotting in your room this friday at night those JB foids are fucking with prime Chad. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil: Not against AoC and agree that [UWSL]ephebophilia[/UWSL] is common in men but "blackpilled" lurkers who think that foids are more loyal at that age because they are supposed to the lowest body count due to divorce surveys must be kidding. :feelsgah::feelsgah: Tinder didn't exist when those foids got married or yes? Social media didn't exist when those foids got married or yes? Education turned misandric as we know today when those "loyal" foids were past their prime. OnlyFans didn't exist back then either so what was the point of divorce from that ugly fuck as a roastie??:feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah bro a 10-11 year old jb with 0 previous partners has the same standards as a 20 year old roastie with 10 previous partners :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Yeah bro a 10-11 year old jb with 0 previous partners has the same standards as a 20 year old roastie with 10 previous partners :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
When did I state the opposite?:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Is knowing about your context. If you are a ugly fuck in your 20s and even your 30s there's no way that you can attract a foid of such age that has been already approached by prime Chad. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
She actually has better options than those roasties.:feelskek::feelskek: Reason of why roasties are jealous of them. Same roasties that reject you to begin with :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Yeah bro a 10-11 year old jb with 0 previous partners has the same standards as a 20 year old roastie with 10 previous partners
"High IQ and Based"

there's no way that you can attract a foid of such age that has been already approached by prime Chad. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
She actually has better options than those roasties.:feelskek::feelskek: Reason of why roasties are jealous of them. Same roasties that reject you to begin with :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
20 year old chads fuck 10-11 year old girls now?

This just screams basement dweller

20 year old chads fuck 10-11 year old girls now?

This just screams basement dweller
I'm not talking about Chad. For sure he can have JB foids in his belt. I have seen it a thousand times, even with my sister :feelskek::feelskek: I'm talking about ugly fucks who pretend that they can do same things as Chad despite being milkmired ugly fucks. :feelsgah::feelsgah:
That's the whole point of the blackpill. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil: We can't do the same things Chad does. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

As far as I know only 18yo+ terachads and normies around the same age as the JBs can actually pull it off
People here just don't have a single clue of how social interactions go, otherwise there wouldn't be retard tier theories such as sub8 or JBW

I'm not talking about Chad. :feelskek::feelskek: I'm talking about ugly fucks who pretend that they can do same things as Chad despite being milkmired ugly fucks. :feelsgah::feelsgah:
That's the whole point of the blackpill. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
An ugly guy the same age as the jb can get her

An ugly guy / normie guy who is older than her can't get her

They can only date their age group

As far as I know only 18yo+ terachads and normies around the same age as the JBs can actually pull it off
People here just don't have a single clue of how social interactions go, otherwise there wouldn't be retard tier theories such as sub8 or JBW
As long Chad isn't balding he has actually a chance with those foids. What is funny to me is pretending that a milkmired guy pretend to atract these foids in 2021. They didn't at their prime in easier times. They won't today unless they go to Southeast Asia and run JBW game. Young foids are actually the meanest toward ugly men. I don't even think these guys interact with foid underage cousins to know that.

Le blek pill is cope, take the yellow pill:panties::panties::panties::panties: