Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JB buys an incels.co hoodie because shes crushing on one of our mods

Being an incel on this site :feelskek:
Subhuman100

another day on chads.co

Wish a girl ever took interest in me like that :(

But nobody gives a shit about me feels bad man. Why do I even exist. Im in such a dark place every day I am borderline dead I dont live I dont have a living experience.

I want some official incel merch.

I think it’s obvious knajjd isn’t an incel
Isn't he like 5'2 though? Even with a pretty boy face, it's extremely hard to escape inceldom at that height.

We seriously need a new incel forum where the mods are actual incels rather than kikes.

Isn't he like 5'2 though? Even with a pretty boy face, it's extremely hard to escape inceldom at that height.
Its the eternal debate face vs height. Without either you are fucked. But out of the too I rather have a nice looking face and lack the height than the other way around tbh.

ExIuCbjWYAUyEg0.jpg

Cringe confession i own http://incels.co sweatshirt from the forum's old merch store i was 15 and thought blackpill hoodie was funny and had a crush on one of the mods( the alcoholic Turk one) he told me to get hit by a train after i sent him a fansign using a larp account

I had an incel sympathizer femcel phase kind of like how people have emo phases ... then i got prettypilled glow up core and became a normie ( #ascendedSmiling face with smiling eyes) it is so painfully embarrassing

twitter.com/butchers___hook/status/1374210449776984064

4ce.gif

No more new domains tbh just shut down the forum at this point
Let me fucking guess, knajjd

EDIT - ( the alcoholic Turk one)

yup, there ya go; every time.
Being young means nothing when you are ugly, you really think my bones will grow foward in a random day? No, they won't

And people here still talk shit about me when I say that face is far more important than height
Some zoomer will tell you to glow up jfl, wtf are these words ppl are using now.

Last edited:
This forum has merch?
Being young means nothing when you are ugly, you really think my bones will grow foward in a random day? No, they won't

And people here still talk shit about me when I say that face is far more important than height
Its something I find very weird about this forum. As soon as you say you are like 16 or 17, everyone will act extremely bluepilled and give literal reddit tier advice when you literally haven’t even held a foids hand or even talked to them at all. They also think “bLaCkPiLl rOtS yOuR bRaIn” when it actually improves your life significantly. I had my fair share of that nonsense but since I turned 18 I doubt I will ever hear that bullshit ever again

This forum has merch?

Its something I find very weird about this forum. As soon as you say you are like 16 or 17, everyone will act extremely bluepilled and give literal reddit tier advice when you literally haven’t even held a foids hand or even talked to them at all. They also think “bLaCkPiLl rOtS yOuR bRaIn” when it actually improves your life significantly. I had my fair share of that nonsense but since I turned 18 I doubt I will ever hear that bullshit ever again
Bro' you are still young & can choose a uni course that teaches you how to go back in time & make sure your mother has correct nutrition while pregnant with you & they get you on hgh once born then just mew every day & invest in a quality shower while listening to drill music so you can be bad man.

Unless you are already well off or are strongly motivated by other things in life beside one day having success with women? The blackpill will sap all your motivation if you are teenager. ngl older people here that tell teenagers to stay away from this forum until they are older and sure it's over are doing it for the teenager's own good

another BPD whore

lol only on Chads.co can a user be a mod and have fucking E-girls lusting over hime
No kidding but you would have to be a retard to not already know he’s a Chad. Nothing against him but he’s gl.

@Mainländer
I would feel jealous towards @knajjd and call him volcel, but truth is, she's most likely BPD all things considered so telling her to fuck off instead of entertaining a relationship with her in any way, shape or form was probably the best decision of his life.

@knajjd Should just ban himself at this point. He has a literal fangirl.

Last edited:
Brutal SlayerModCel ngl

Jfl even this site is full of foids and fakecels.

I should start a truecel only forum and buy myself a 3090 and ps5 with the ad revenues.

I wonder how much Serge make from this shit.

"Just start an incel forum, bro."

Being incel is just a phase? OH THANK GOD

I literally fell to the floor laughing so hard at work while a customer was here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back