Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JB buys an incels.co hoodie because shes crushing on one of our mods

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
ExIuCbjWYAUyEg0.jpg

Cringe confession i own http://incels.co sweatshirt from the forum's old merch store i was 15 and thought blackpill hoodie was funny and had a crush on one of the mods( the alcoholic Turk one) he told me to get hit by a train after i sent him a fansign using a larp account

I had an incel sympathizer femcel phase kind of like how people have emo phases ... then i got prettypilled glow up core and became a normie ( #ascendedSmiling face with smiling eyes) it is so painfully embarrassing

twitter.com/butchers___hook/status/1374210449776984064

4ce.gif

No more new domains tbh just shut down the forum at this point

Who was she lusting for? Knajjd?
Chad OUT

I'm really starting to think I'm the only real ugly guy/incel here

This gives me confidence in the mods for sure

Not rly who tf are these fags running this site

Nigga you're still young. I am rotting on here at 25. Never began.
Being young means nothing when you are ugly, you really think my bones will grow foward in a random day? No, they won't

And people here still talk shit about me when I say that face is far more important than height

Being young means nothing when you are ugly, you really think my bones will grow foward in a random day? No, they won't
It means you can still socialmaxx, which will astronomically increase your chances. Also, you're not as mentally damaged as me, or other older cels. Having hope when you're young is not delusional. You still have a chance. What are you like 16? Try for 9 more years, and if you fail then sure, call yourself an incel , and join the rotting party.

It means you can still socialmaxx, which will astronomically increase your chances. Also, you're not as mentally damaged as me, or other older cels. Having hope when you're young is not delusional. You still have a chance. What are you like 16? Try for 9 more years, and if you fail then sure, call yourself an incel , and join the rotting party.
I'm already socialmaxxed, don't work for getting foids attention.

Bro, my problem is not my mind, I already know it, my problem is my face, face matters more than anything else when it comes to dating.

I'm 15 but 16 in the next month, I prefer just to studymaxx and moneymaxx, approachingmaxx will just lead to more rejection

Last edited:
ExIuCbjWYAUyEg0.jpg

Cringe confession i own http://incels.co sweatshirt from the forum's old merch store i was 15 and thought blackpill hoodie was funny and had a crush on one of the mods( the alcoholic Turk one) he told me to get hit by a train after i sent him a fansign using a larp account

I had an incel sympathizer femcel phase kind of like how people have emo phases ... then i got prettypilled glow up core and became a normie ( #ascendedSmiling face with smiling eyes) it is so painfully embarrassing

4ce.gif

Ofc, knajjd is a pretty boy chad

ExIuCbjWYAUyEg0.jpg

4ce.gif

@Mainländer

Purge the MODs!!!!!!

Just another day on chads.co modded by chads who don't use the forum and just ban and isolate incels

Lold
You will never have a jb gf dressed in a blackpill hoodie
1f629

I think it’s obvious knajjd isn’t an incel
He’s a giga manlet and if you really think this foid would date him in real life you’re coping hard.

No wonder it’s so hard for incels to come together all of you would tear each other down over a bluffing foid claiming she would date one of us. If any of you understood how females work you’d know a man that’s been rejected for THIS LONG is likely just going to get rejected again and all this foid is doing is virtue signaling, looking for attention which I would say she definitely got

all mods are fakecels
@knajjd literally admitted he fucked a girl and he is the one being talked about obviously
He claimed he did something with a girl who was passed out drunk at a party. That’s not even ascension

Really?

@knajjd, time for you to meet her when she becomes of legal age and if she still wants you by then.

Sure... Imagine being this fucking naive holy shit
Better than misquoting him and acting like he said something else. You don’t gotta believe dawg but that doesn’t mean you slander the brotha

ANOTHER DAY AT CHADS.CO

Am I the only subhuman here?

piss off and go fuck your girlfriend
If I had a girlfriend I wouldn’t be talking to you while sitting in a parking lot
If I had a girlfriend I wouldn’t be talking to you while sitting in a parking lot
See the problem with this forum is some of you guys get easily emotional, he didn’t say he fucked a girl he claimed once that he sexed a past out girl at a party. He’s shorter than most of this forum and his chin makes it beyond over for him. The facts are he’s incel, but whatever, you guys can hop on the bandwagon where everyone hates the people who moderate this site every day for the same people who spit in their face

Last edited:

See the problem with this forum is some of you guys get easily emotional, he didn’t say he fucked a girl he claimed once that he sexed a past out girl at a party. He’s shorter than most of this forum and his chin makes it beyond over for him. The facts are he’s incel, but whatever, you guys can hop on the bandwagon where everyone hates the people who moderate this site every day for the same people who spit in their face
We older incels.is are sort of like sages who seen different times

We older incels.is are sort of like sages who seen different times
For real there’s so many 2019cels who swear they know everybody and everything on this site. Postmaxxing did this site in man

WHORES AND FAKECELS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM GOING TO RAPE YOU TO DEATH

lol only on Chads.co can a user be a mod and have fucking E-girls lusting over hime

Every time I see tiktok prettyboys, they all look like knajjd. You are dumb as shit if you don't think knajjd is fucking girls, or at least acknowledge he has massive JB appeal despite his height.

Disgusting. That guy mogs the entierty of this forum.

ExIuCbjWYAUyEg0.jpg

4ce.gif

Her opinion literally does not matter because she isnt fully grown into wanting wide framed chads. She is more aroused by knajjd's female tier features and not even aware of the fact that he is a turbomanlet.

This is one of those filthy sluts that gets fisted by lesbians after ripping bong hits in her high school years and gets passed around like a joint from all the drug abuse that degenerates like her engage in.
dude literally looks like a lesbian in these shots

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back