Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jaw is not enough

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
This guy has a great jawline but he’s still not exactly a chad because of his really bad eye area. Obviously he mogs us all but he’s not chad tier. This is for all of you who say jaw is law, if he had hunter eyes he would be 10/10

Attachments

• 6A36C748-A6C0-4E31-9C00-2DC252A58060.jpeg
    6A36C748-A6C0-4E31-9C00-2DC252A58060.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 107
My jaw is a cross between Amazonian and German.

Jaw is very important but there is other things

Jaw is law. If he didn't have this jaw, he would be posting here.
Are you drunk ?

FACE IS EVERYTHING

Jaw is law @Incelius Savage

That guy probably still gets pussy

I have a friend who kinda looks like young Christian Bale but with a stronger jaw, good eye area and hunter eyes, godly muscle genetics he looks buffed and veiny and lean and he never gymcelled a day in his life he just do stuff with bodyweight at his home sometimes, 6'0, but he's non-NT (like not depressed or mentally retarded, just weird, kinda giving off creepy vibes, idk how to explain, something in the way he talks) and he's an inkwel at almost 30

Exactly. I have no cheekbones, puffy fat cheeks (I’m skinny otherwise), I have deformed eyes and very weird jaw and jaw line and chin. I have a very strange skull, especially apparent from the side (big head, but narrow). I’m like a 1 or 2

his jaw is 6 normish maybe 7 at best, not even close to being a mogger

I have a friend who kinda looks like young Christian Bale but with a stronger jaw, good eye area and hunter eyes, godly muscle genetics he looks buffed and veiny and lean and he never gymcelled a day in his life he just do stuff with bodyweight at his home sometimes, 6'0, but he's non-NT (like not depressed or mentally retarded, just weird, kinda giving off creepy vibes, idk how to explain, something in the way he talks) and he's an inkwel at almost 30
This is ropefuel, even chad needs to be NT

his jaw is 6-7 normish, not comparable to moggers I've seen here
Try to cover his eyes and see how good looking he seems from his lower third but as soon as you reveal his eyes, he looks uglier

Try to cover his eyes and see how good looking he seems from his lower third but as soon as you reveal his eyes, he looks uglier
not true he looks beautiful regardless, the point is that you said he has great jawline when infact that is what mostly dragging him down

this is what true mogger jawline looks like. Also included video for your convinience so you can draw your conclusions from more than 1 angle of 20kb jpeg