Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jaw implants

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
My jaw looks like the left pic and and is also recessed. Life fuel for jawcels.
Screenshot2012 07 13at22356PM

I'm getting jaw implants for sure. One of the most important surgeries

Jaw implants are one of the first on my list.

I'm getting jaw implants for sure. One of the most important surgeries
Looks like he also had an overbite before. I wouldn't be surprised if he got bsso too

You can also hide it by growing a beard. I'm doing that. The only plastic surgery I'm going to do is for my nose.

Dont even think about getting one that isnt made custom and out of titanium

You can also hide it by growing a beard. I'm doing that. The only plastic surgery I'm going to do is for my nose.

Can't grow facial hair. Also, jaw implants look way better (if done correctly) than jaw frauding with some shitty beard.

You can, but implants look better because if you grow a beard ON TOP OF those implants, it looks amazing.

Looks like he also had an overbite before. I wouldn't be surprised if he got bsso too
Tom cruise is an especially impressive case. Going from 4 to 7. Usually people can improve 2 points max

You don't need chin augmentation?
I need, but my chin has got decent height already. I will opt for BSSO and genio before hand for the chin.

I always thought my jaw was OK before blackpill science. Now jaw implants is also on my to do list.

Hopefully I can get rid of my Leafy chin one day.

Tom cruise is an especially impressive case. Going from 4 to 7. Usually people can improve 2 points max

There are rumors that he got double jaw surgery. Someone even posted the exact advancements he supposedly got, but I can't find that thread now.

I also saw the orb morph by eppley. I wouldn't trust him to do the design alone.

Eppley can do whatever you ask him to but that's where the problems lays, in that he will do anything he is asked to. It is bests to come to him with pictures and to gain a REALLY REALLY strong understanding of what kind of lower third you want. I would ask him to do multiple morphs and then show these morphs to people and ask for advice.

There are rumors that he got double jaw surgery. Someone even posted the exact advancements he supposedly got, but I can't find that thread now.

Eppley can do whatever you ask him to but that's where the problems lays, in that he will do anything he is asked to. It is bests to come to him with pictures and to gain a REALLY REALLY strong understanding of what kind of lower third you want. I would ask him to do multiple morphs and then show these morphs to people and ask for advice.
He sure had BSSO. look at his overbite in the before pic. Too bad he didn't rotate both jaws to the left

Yeah. Do you have an overbite or are you getting a cosmetic BSSO?
I have an overbite. I may advance the maxilla too but it is already decently forward grown.

Same here. How's your midface?
Bad nose. Kinda long midface, but still acceptable. I think I would benefit from a lip lift too, but it is not a priority.

Definetely not narrow. Sane a pic for re-evaluation