Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Jaw, chin, sheek, hairline implants + facelift and rhinoplasty and gymmaxxing?

Inbredcel

Inbredcel

Recruit
★★
(Add to that eyes surgery).

would you be able to get at least a landwhale or even a low tier becky if you had all the cosmetic procedures cited above?

would you be willing to pay $20k-$30k to go from truecel to average ugly cel or low tier normie?

I have been wanting to get plastic surgery but unfortunately am too poor to even consider it. I live in a poor country with heavily restricted passport (to go abroad and get plastic surgery) and the pay here is really shitty ( most people in my country make $2/day).

I envy incels from rich countries:feelsbadman: you have the option to ascend if you really wanted to and if you work hard enough and get your face and voice fixed with surgery while gymmaxxing, you would be able to Seamax and get a high tier Stacie from a poor country (that is, if you aren't short...).

Last edited:
Eye surgery is extremely dangerous

I can get free jaw surgery (lefort 1), chin and rhinoplasty on the NHS, haahahahaha!!!

Asians get double eyelid surgery everyday.

Happy for you bro :feelsbadman:
I thought you meant the bone shaping stuff to change your eye area

I dunno dude, even if I ascend my kids will be as ugly as me:feelsbadman:

just create yourself from scratch theory

A lot of what you said often is a product of bad posture, mouth breathing, and bad tongue placement when you are a kid.
So your kids may be chads.

With all this migrant crisis in Europe and USA that's basically letting everyone enter, can't you emigrate to a rich country?

(Add to that eyes surgery).

would you be able to get at least a landwhale or even a low tier becky if you had all the cosmetic procedures cited above?

would you be willing to pay $20k-$30k to go from truecel to average ugly cel or low tier normie?

I have been wanting to get plastic surgery but unfortunately am too poor to even consider it. I live in a poor country with heavily restricted passport (to go abroad and get plastic surgery) and the pay here is really shitty ( most people in my country make $2/day).

I envy incels from rich countries:feelsbadman: you have the option to ascend if you really wanted to and if you work hard enough and get your face and voice fixed with surgery while gymmaxxing, you would be able to Seamax and get a high tier Stacie from a poor country (that is, if you aren't short...).
Yes you can become Chad

Why you can't leave your country? Do you live in Cuba?