Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Javier Milei exposed

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I've seen tweets where he gets cuckvid kikecine, is on WEF board, wears isreal pin, waves israel flag, dances with the jews, tells how he plans to strengthen ties with israel wants to be a jew and travel to jerusalem.

I will probably send few of those instances about 20 minutes later, right now my dads broken washing machine is running and I have to take out the soapy water buckets and pour them into snowy lawn
better late than never
Jav
Jav2
Jav3
Jav 6

Jav6
Jav7

Jav8

Last edited:
Imagine trusting politicians its all staged the jews control the left and the right we need a revolution

Imagine trusting politicians its all staged the jews control the left and the right we need a revolution
every single aspect of every single revolution was jewish

The gauchos are well invested in a self-destructive path.

Also, guess who was the most voted tantric coach kikedidate among young toilets who deny it later

The jews must be annihilated! It's the only way to save our world.

And yet, he's still the best chance Argentina has to move forward.

Controlled agent #278132746271893

Shmuelrabbi
Milei

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back