Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

japcel got genefucked goes shitape and mogged by his brother

Asians prettyboys only mog other foids. It is all fagmaxxing.

His cousin looks like a homo. Is that seriously a beauty standard? It's like that guy decided becoming masculine was too far fetched so he just became as feminine as possible.

His cousin looks like a homo. Is that seriously a beauty standard? It's like that guy decided becoming masculine was too far fetched so he just became as feminine as possible.
yes

I thought that was a burger

Chinks have retarded beauty standards
They have no masculinity or desire for it

They both mpg me into oblivion

A guy like slays in Asia harder than western chads and Tyrone combined.

The guy is good looking for an East Asian. And the "prettyboy" looks like a girl and appears to be wearing fakeup. Girls do like prettyboys but he seems gay and too effeminate.

And yet they slay more than muh masculinity copers
Yeah, foids would fuck other foids-looking men than incels. That's why many foids participate in lesbian affairs like bonobos, just to assert dominance.

Looks like a homosexual bug

I think both are handsome in their own ways ... the cousin looks way more "fake" and not very masculine, but I think jap women like that.

But either way, if even he cannot slay, I definitely wouldn't even have the slightest hint of a chance with JBW there as some people suggested (sorry for being selfish) ...

I think both are handsome in their own ways ... the cousin looks way more "fake" and not very masculine, but I think jap women like that.

But either way, if even he cannot slay, I definitely wouldn't even have the slightest hint of a chance with JBW there as some people suggested (sorry for being selfish) ...
the cope is so strong in this one....