Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Japcel fails to go ER

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Poor guy, I can feel him. He should have borrowed a gun from the Yakuza for better chances :feelsthink:

Poor guy, I can feel him. He should have borrowed a gun from the Yakuza for better chances :feelsthink:
Guns are really, really rare in Japan though.

I talked about it the day before yesterday, brutal ER fail

His heart was in the right place at least

The foids can live to suffer, hopefully the government isnt cucked and doesn't give them compensation.

Or at least use a katana.
Even that shit is considered illegal in Japan due to soyification and feminization of Japan.
Guns are really, really rare in Japan though.
I've seen several airsoft gun shops while walking through Tokyo districts. They look pretty real.

He should've screamed louder to get stronger

Japan is an island nation and crime there is pretty well controlled so guns are hard to get even for Yakuza

god bless him :feelsmage: better luck next time

Based, he wasn't bad, maybe those victims got permanentely damaged, that aint so bad

guns are almost impossible to get in japan.

with that said he should have used a sword or something if he really wanted some mass casaulties. or a homemade flamethrower. :feelsmage:
It seems like its not planned, cant tell without knowing the type of the knife.