Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japan's 18-year-olds at record-low 1.06 mil on falling births

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

Solution pay white chad men $50k per year to marry noodles:feelsYall:

It's so over for ricecels.

d8519041a09c61b27d2e5e3967d05e2c2f3e5fe7_581_788_44746.jpeg

it would be even worse if they imported nigs

better for the people who actually want to breed to feel like they have enough space to breed later

it would be even worse if they imported nigs

better for the people who actually want to breed to feel like they have enough space to breed later
If they start importing niggers and MENA it won't be recognizably "Japan" in 50 years.

Incels.is should open a recruitment office in Japan

They should import Indians,MENAs and Africans it will reverse with 5 years

Solution: revoke foid rights

But they don't in Europe/UK most ugly non white men commit crime or breed with their own

Only chad can do this

It's why MOC in Europe have high crime

No jobs
No women
No house

Incels.is should open a recruitment office in Japan
It would glow harder than the bombs dropped on Hiroshima & Nagasaki.

I'm low-key hoping for human extinction in my lifetime. It's more likely than pathetic men taking foids' rights away.

"In Japan, the age of adulthood was lowered from 20 to 18 in April 2022 in a bid to encourage active social participation by youth."

From the article. Ah, yes, of course thats the reason why foids werent fuckin the ricecels :lul:

Last edited:
How many Incels from Japan do we have here or do they just stay in their exclusive Japanese forums

japcels should take revenge on japfoids by importing nonjap foids from impoverised countries and having a go with them

How many Incels from Japan do we have here or do they just stay in their exclusive Japanese forums
Japanese internet is like a whole other reality. Loads of forums and imageboards for Japcels to cope with, plus it's the anime country
No. Japan for the Japanese. How would you feel if India's birthrate started falling and I said "lol India should import white guys to fuck all the women so the birthrates go up".

Could be solved within 6 months - just lower male beauty standards.

Instead Japanese men work 100+ hours a week, many with no chance of meeting a egotistical foid,
many complain in interviews how japanese women ask for too much. This is what the government
wants. Japanese men have been fucked over by their government and the United Nations.

It is no wonder their ex prime minister was assassinated.

their population is way too high anyway

Shame that gooks ain't reproducing. I would gladly see some other ethnic birth rates like niggers in Africa drop than japanese.

Japan needs workers revolution
IMG 2058

I Hope they ask for our help

China should just do a coup in Japan & install a pro Chinese anti western puppet government. Japan is basically just a slave state to the USA at this point & has super low birthrates, high suicide rates & gynocentric hypergamy. Their current PM is a huge libtard cuck https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2.../masayoshi-arai-japan-same-sex-marriage-hate/

JBs are now an endangered species.

I'm sure that almost more than half of JBWcels on .is will not only ascend with noodlewhores but will be chads in Japan/SK.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back