Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japanese women immigrating to Canada to marry white men

loveofrice

loveofrice

King of Gymcels, Enemy of Noodlewhores
★★★
Immigration yuka woods

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/japan/comments/11m77ij/gender_inequality_driving_wave_of_female_japanese/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

76% of Japanese immigrants to Canada in the last two decades were women. These women apparently claim that they have "better opportunities" in Canada due to gender inequality in Japan. Most of them migrate to Canada for a romantic relationship. This is in contrast to a lot of other Asian countries - for instance, Korea. The gender balance of Korean immigrants to Canada are 50/50 because a lot of male Koreans move to Canada for economic reasons, not for marriages.

The fact of the matter is, it is much, much easier to find a partner in Canada being a Japanese woman than a man. In other words, Japanese women have a way of moving to Canada that Japanese men don't have, and that is to get married to a Canadian man.

Now, we all know that noodlewhores going to the West for JBW mayo fags is an old classic tale that goes way back. These Japanese foids are blaming the Japanese society and men for them not wanting to live in Japan. I argue that it is just an excuse for them going for white chads and not ricecels.

I finish this post by quoting two Reddit comments:

"A woman is more likely to find a man that can make your life a little bit easier when it comes to immigration compared to foreign men. Also when it comes to studying abroad women tend to take advantage of that more then the guys. A lot of time those women get hitched during their stay. Asian women are also more popular amount western men while Asian men are the least popular to western women."

"The only thing that shows is that Koreans in general see Canada as more beneficial to them. Japanese people don't see it that way, the biggest benefit would be marriage prospects for Japanese women because Asian women in general are more desirable to westerners than Asian men are."

It's over for Japcels and Ricecels.

Last edited:
>muh gender inequality
Image3

Damn, it's over for Japan, not only they have too low birth rates to sustain population but on top of that japanese foids have to emigrate just for whitu cocku :feelskek:

holy fuck jfl

Yet pigskins will complain about "the great replacement"

Nasty hapa mutt babies will be all over the place soon

Yet pigskins will complain about "the great replacement"

Nasty hapa mutt babies will be all over the place soon
They have come to ties out of that theory. Nobody except PJW and a few boomers who are stuck in 2015 complains about being replaced by migrants, now it's all about "bleached bwc aryan supremacy all ethnic inkwells are gonna be extinct"

Japanese women are desperately looking for ugly manlet white boys to fuck!

Lifefuel for whitecels! Move to canada!

How much jap men are incels

JBW is the law. It doesn't apply to subhumans though.

Can i hav wan whitu cockru, with maple syrup

Japanese women are desperately looking for ugly manlet white boys to fuck!

Lifefuel for whitecels! Move to canada!
Buut, chaddu onry.

Notice how they’re going to Canada and not Muttland. Canadian white chads are uncut.

Japan Foids are snobs and sense of entitlement hence the large number of Nip incels

Every time a non white woman moves to a white country her expectations go up.

A lot of time those women get hitched during their stay. Asian women are also more popular amount western men while Asian men are the least popular to western women."
:feelsrope:

the racepill is too brutal sometimes:feelsohgod:

hypergamy is nothing new

There are hardly any Japanese foids in Canada, I haven't met any, maybe heard it spoken once on the street. Vancouver might have more but I doubt its many. You cuckcels believe everything you read

Jfl absolute state of ricecels

John Bennett Williams striking once again.

There are hardly any Japanese foids in Canada, I haven't met any, maybe heard it spoken once on the street. Vancouver might have more but I doubt its many.
Where are you in Canada? Most of these Jap foids do end up in Vancouver or somewhere in British Columbia. Maybe a few in Toronto. That's about it.

View attachment 717145

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/japan/comments/11m77ij/gender_inequality_driving_wave_of_female_japanese/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

76% of Japanese immigrants to Canada in the last two decades were women. These women apparently claim that they have "better opportunities" in Canada due to gender inequality in Japan. Most of them migrate to Canada for a romantic relationship. This is in contrast to a lot of other Asian countries - for instance, Korea. The gender balance of Korean immigrants to Canada are 50/50 because a lot of male Koreans move to Canada for economic reasons, not for marriages.

The fact of the matter is, it is much, much easier to find a partner in Canada being a Japanese woman than a man. In other words, Japanese women have a way of moving to Canada that Japanese men don't have, and that is to get married to a Canadian man.

Now, we all know that noodlewhores going to the West for JBW mayo fags is an old classic tale that goes way back. These Japanese foids are blaming the Japanese society and men for them not wanting to live in Japan. I argue that it is just an excuse for them going for white chads and not ricecels.

"A woman is more likely to find a man that can make your life a little bit easier when it comes to immigration compared to foreign men. Also when it comes to studying abroad women tend to take advantage of that more then the guys. A lot of time those women get hitched during their stay. Asian women are also more popular amount western men while Asian men are the least popular to western women."

"The only thing that shows is that Koreans in general see Canada as more beneficial to them. Japanese people don't see it that way, the biggest benefit would be marriage prospects for Japanese women because Asian women in general are more desirable to westerners than Asian men are."

asains co co for white cock

Yea, I'm sure jap foids want a 5'7 ugly white guy like me. JBW is the most retarded ethnic cope on the planet.

Yea, I'm sure jap foids want a 5'7 ugly white guy like me. JBW is the most retarded ethnic cope on the planet.
If you look good, you look good.

If you look bad, you look bad.

That's how I've always seen it (which is beyond race anyways).

I guess Canada is a racemixing utopia or dystopia perhaps? anyways lol :feelskek:

To be expected from the land of WMAF (Canada)

how many of these kids will be truecels in Canada?

If you look good, you look good.

If you look bad, you look bad.

That's how I've always seen it (which is beyond race anyways).
Sounds like you have a brain, which is more than what can be said for some ethnics here.

View attachment 717145

White men should marry white women
Jap women should marry jap men
We need a racial segregation policy when
It comes to marriages
This is degeneration

I didn't thought there were still white people in Canada.

wmaf produce some of the worst hapas tbh. I cant imagine what a child of noodlewhore who marries a 5'2 balding white guy will be like

wish they would come to my country so i could JBWmaxx

japan is an incel factory but at least it means they will keep producing anime and cute waifus to cope.