Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel japanese twinkish model even does crossdessing, still has a wife and son

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
so this guy is japanese model and youtuber who is basically this big effeminated, twinkish, faggot. He not only talks like a fag, he also dresses like one, gesture like one, even wear make up and and also does crossdressing

here's him being the fag he is dressed as a drag:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXlycG-3Ixc

According to the muh masculinity copers this guy should only cause disgust in women, yet, he's married and has a son:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFj8CscKGFg

So where's the fucking explanation for this? This guy is allowed to marry a woman and have a child, despite being a total sissy, but thousands of MASCULINE men will rot and die alone because women are disgusted by them. :society::society::society:

Last edited:
Yes, masculinity does matter, or you think having a narrow jaw and prey eyes is a good thing? Because these are the opposite of masculine characteristcs.

He is ugly, he is just an outlier

Yes, masculinity does matter, or you think having a narrow jaw and prey eyes is a good thing? Because these are the opposite of masculine characteristcs
just stop with this stupidity of saying having hunter eyes or not a deformed jaw is masculinity, it's not. Even women have these, it has nothing to do with being masculine, it has to do with looking good:

original.jpg

no matter how many people you ask who actually have a brain, you and you weak ass chin will ALWAYS be more masculine than this foid and she will be ALWAYS feminine even though she probably eye and jawmog you to mars and beyond

Last edited:
So where's the fucking explanation for this?
It's not his son and his wife a cheater . The kid's adopted. He's a cuckold. He's betabuxxing single whore. Many such cases. Hell , all of the above rolles in one is a norm these days.

Where there's doubt. There's a possibility.

With the rise of kpop and jpop, I think the definition of Chad has widened outside of classically super masculine features. However, that doesn't mean we have hope. This man is still attractive naturally, just in a way that's closer to a young man in a kpop group than gym going white Chad. He has facial harmony which is everything. Without surgery, we cannot change our facial harmony anyway so this still fits in perfectly with the black pill.

just stop with this stupidity of saying having hunter eyes or not a deformed jaw is masculinity, it's not. Even women have these, it has nothing to do with being masculinity, it has to do with looking good:

original.jpg

no matter how many people you ask who actually have a brain, you and you weak ass chin will ALWAYS be more masculine than this foid and she will be ALWAYS feminine even though she probably eye and jawmog you to mars and beyond
? Men can have feminine facial features too, posting a woman who seems to have masculine features, doesn't implicate that these features aren't masculine.

Pretty boes have jaws and eyes more similar to the guy than to the foid, so they are not feminine as you claim.

Of course she mogs me, if a guy is not being mogged by her eyes and jaw, he should leave this forum.

She has feminine facial features, just look at her eyebrows, lips, nose lenght, browridge, midface lenght and phitrum lenght, having a wide jaw will not make a women automaticaly look like a guy. If I'm not mistaken, she is adriana lima, and adriana lima has feminine facial features, and she doesn't has hunter eyes and a wide jaw, its just the angle:
She also has a short chin, which is feminine.

Also, her foward growth is nost masculine, and her ramus is short:
She has a less foward grown maxila, I don't know how you thought she was masculline

Last edited:
just stop with this stupidity of saying having hunter eyes or not a deformed jaw is masculinity, it's not. Even women have these, it has nothing to do with being masculine, it has to do with looking good:

original.jpg

this

She is not masculine looking, its just an angle who makes it looks like she has narrowed eyes.

These pretty boys that are shown by him, are much more masculine than sub5 guys. You both are associating femininity with beauty and masculinity with ugliness

? Men can have feminine facial features too, posting a woman who seems to have masculine features, doesn't implicate that these features aren't masculine.

View attachment 455172
Pretty boes have jaws and eyes more similar to the guy than to the foid, so they are not feminine as you claim.

Of course she mogs me, if a guy is not being mogged by her eyes and jaw, he should leave this forum.

She has feminine facial features, just look at her eyebrows, lips, nose lenght, browridge, midface lenght and phitrum lenght, having a wide jaw will not make a women automaticaly look like a guy. If I'm not mistaken, she is adriana lima, and adriana lima has feminine facial features, and she doesn't has hunter eyes and a wide jaw, its just the angle: View attachment 455173 She also has a short chin, which is feminine.

Also, her foward growth is nost masculine, and her ramus is short: View attachment 455175 She has a less foward grown maxila, I don't know how you thought she was masculline
Because she isn't? When did I said she was masculine? My point is exactly the opposite, she's NOT even though she has better bone structure than A LOT of men and an eye area who supposedly is "masculine".

Maybe people just need to stop with this autistic idea of simplifying things like "jaw big = masculine therefore gl" and realise that there's way more in the first picture than just a sharper jaw telling us the difference.

masculinity and femininity seem to be way more complex than you think and maybe we should hold on to a more objetive idea which is dimorphism that again, is not a recipe for being gl (in fact it can even failo you)

so this guy is japanese model and youtuber who is basically this big effeminated, twinkish, faggot. He not only talks like a fag, he also dresses like one, gesturize like one, even wear make up and and also does crossdressing

here's him being the fag he is dressed as a drag:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXlycG-3Ixc

According to the muh masculinity copers this guy should only cause disgust in women, yet, he's married and has a son:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFj8CscKGFg

So where's the fucking explanation for this? This guy is allowed to marry a woman and have a child, despite being a total sissy, but thousands of MASCULINE men will rot and die alone because women are disgusted by them. :society::society::society:

I don't think it's as bad in Japan as it is in the West.

Because she isn't? When did I said she was masculine? My point is exactly the opposite, she's NOT even though she has better bone structure than A LOT of men and an eye area who supposedly is "masculine".

Maybe people just need to stop with this autistic idea of simplifying things like "jaw big = masculine therefore gl" and realise that there's way more in the first picture than just a sharper jaw telling us the difference.

masculinity and femininity seem to be way more complex than you think and maybe we should hold on to a more objetive idea which is dimorphism that again, is not a recipe for being gl (in fact it can even failo you)
Yes, because masculinity goes far beyond just jaw and eyes, but I was stating both as examples of mascuine traits, because they are, but they aren't enough to make woman look more masculine than a guy.

Ok, but why keep saying that the pretty boys have feminine features? Even though they don't, they have far more masculine features than most guys, just look at justin bieber or chico and compare them to bo2cel, which one of them is more masculine and which one attracts more foids?

Saying that a trait is feminine, doesn't mean it is enough to make someone look like a woman, guys with feminine traits are ugly usually, because its a mix of both feminine and masculine traits, creating guys like eggman

Last edited:
She is not masculine looking, its just an angle who makes it looks like she has narrowed eyes.

These pretty boys that are shown by him, are much more masculine than sub5 guys. You both are associating femininity with beauty and masculinity with ugliness

WOW WOW wow

hold on,I can accept you calling me ugly,I won't deny it cause I am :feelswhat:

But now calling me not masculine????! :dafuckfeels:

well ,OK,if u give me a kiss then we can be friends :feelsaww: :feelsohh::feelsohh:

be quick or my bf @Idlevillagercel will get mad :feelshmm:

Traditional masculinity is cope in today's day and age tbh. All that matters is looking good with just enough dimorphism (dimorphism being low bodyfat, masculine frame, facial angularity, etc.) to be male.

It is what it is and the example in your original post perfectly represents this.

WOW WOW wow

well ,OK,if u give me a kiss then we can be friends :feelsaww: :feelsohh::feelsohh:

I don't know how you look like, you have a good foward growth, strong browridge, wide jaw, thich eyebrows and etc? If so, you can hardly be an incel in looks

I don't know how you look like, you have a good foward growth, strong browridge, wide jaw, thich eyebrows and etc? If so, you can hardly be an incel in looks
bro why the fuck u think i am here,at this time of the day ,specifically at this location of the planet,talking with you RIGHT FUCKING NOW

DO I LOOK LIKE A RETARD? :dafuckfeels: UH?

YOU WANT ME TO KICK YOUR ASS :dafuckfeels: :feelswhat:

bro why the fuck u think i am here,at this time of the day ,specifically at this location of the planet,talking with you RIGHT FUCKING NOW

DO I LOOK LIKE A RETARD? :dafuckfeels: UH?

YOU WANT ME TO KICK YOUR ASS :dafuckfeels: :feelswhat:
This doesn't prove you are an incel though, a chad can do the same thing

View attachment 455172

She has feminine facial features, just look at her eyebrows, lips, nose lenght, browridge, midface lenght and phitrum lenght, having a wide jaw will not make a women automaticaly look like a guy. If I'm not mistaken, she is adriana lima, and adriana lima has feminine facial features, and she doesn't has hunter eyes and a wide jaw, its just the angle: View attachment 455173 She also has a short chin, which is feminine.

Also, her foward growth is nost masculine, and her ramus is short: View attachment 455175 She has a less foward grown maxila, I don't know how you thought she was masculline
She's got a very cute side profile :feelsaww:

This doesn't prove you are an incel though, a chad can do the same thing
you want me to tell you what CHAD is doing rn?

hes having sex,period,if ure here,youre not chad,OK,ok,maybe u can be good looking,but never a real chad,would never ever,here

you want me to tell you what CHAD is doing rn?

hes having sex,period,if ure here,youre not chad,OK,ok,maybe u can be good looking,but never a real chad,would never ever,here
I'm not accusing you of being a fakecel, just saying that using this forum or being active at midnight, doesn't mean you are not incel, because a chad can do the same.

No, he can browse .is if he wants to, one thing doesn't exclude the other.

Well, good looking guys shouldn't be here, because they are not going to experience inceldom, just volceldom

I'm not accusing you of being a fakecel, just saying that using this forum or being active at midnight, doesn't mean you are not incel, because a chad can do the same.

No, he can browse .is if he wants to, one thing doesn't exclude the other.

Well, good looking guys shouldn't be here, because they are not going to experience inceldom, just volceldom
bro why you contradict yourself

man leave it that way

k?

good night,rest well :feelsYall:

It's not his son and his wife a cheater . The kid's adopted. He's a cuckold. He's betabuxxing single whore. Many such cases. Hell , all of the above rolles in one is a norm these days.

Where there's doubt. There's a possibility.
This imbecile of an OP will never accept this reality

brutal truth facial harmony mogs masculinity unlike some copers here believe. many foids would fuck cross dresser trash over most masculine incels.

WOW WOW wow

:feels: at least play hard to get you whore

if you think u mog him - he already mogged you :feelsEhh:

Simple explanation. Hus wife is a lesbian

if u got the face u can get away with almost everything.

Yes, because masculinity goes far beyond just jaw and eyes, but I was stating both as examples of mascuine traits, because they are, but they aren't enough to make woman look more masculine than a guy.

Ok, but why keep saying that the pretty boys have feminine features? Even though they don't, they have far more masculine features than most guys, just look at justin bieber or chico and compare them to bo2cel, which one of them is more masculine and which one attracts more foids?

Saying that a trait is feminine, doesn't mean it is enough to make someone look like a woman, guys with feminine traits are ugly usually, because its a mix of both feminine and masculine traits, creating guys like eggman
It's not that they are more masculine than bo2cel, they just look better than he does, both are masculine and you can clearly tell they are males, even though bo2cel lacks a lot of the features who supposedly makes a man "masculine"

Doesnt really mog me

Yes, masculinity does matter, or you think having a narrow jaw and prey eyes is a good thing? Because these are the opposite of masculine characteristcs.

He is ugly, he is just an outlier
Im more masculine than ryan gosling or harry styles,but they mog me to oblivion. Having facial harmony is more important than being "masculine".
>Inb4 only minifoids are attracted to pretty boys
Well all foids think like children, so a foid of any age cpuld want a pretty boy chad over whoever the chadlites at lookism jerk off to.

2021 and niggas be posting gay tranny crossdresser asians

Most feminine looking men have partners.

they mog muh masculinity copers. I have beard and am giga trucel due to terroism look. better to look like a Twink or eunuch

they mog muh masculinity copers. I have beard and am giga trucel due to terroism look. better to look like a Twink or eunuch

Yeah, same, I have a beard and look masculine... but no female attention of course. It's better to look like a tranny nowadays, or some androgynous twink like Bieber.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
same

the muh masculinity thing is probably the biggest cope within the blackpill community. Women nowadays just find masculine features gross...

I even think jbs may find it as disgusting as we would find a woman with a beard or body hair, well it is indeed quite nasty, so I get why they would feel disgusted by me... :feelscry:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

same

the muh masculinity thing is probably the biggest cope within the blackpill community. Women nowadays just find masculine features gross...

I even think jbs may find it as disgusting as we would find a woman with a beard or body hair, well it is indeed quite nasty, so I get why they would feel disgusted by me... :feelscry:
it sucks that ethnics are cursed with so much body hair and facial hair. and shaving it only makes it go away temporarily:feelsree: