Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japanese population crises is it a product of women or government?

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
I find it funny how Japan is struggling with their population crises. They overwork their population, the women have
too high standards, the rents are too high and as a result they developed tiny houses and told men you have to work
100+ hours a week to essentially live in a box. UK and USA is going the same way. Without civil war in those countries
you will be faced with a future of oppression by the government.

Japan has actually evolved from western feminist rule though.. their women demand men give them all of their
money and they give them pocket money in exchange. I believe before this happens in the west we need to
stop joining the army and the emergency services at first. If more men stopped paying tax we wouldn't be in this
problem. Right now if you are in the UK you are literally working for Stacies on welfare and single motherhood,
while they complain to chad on Tinder.

I don't think they have very high standards (they don't even can because they get mogged by any european femoids). OK maybe high for their own japanese ricecels. But "Just be white" should be enough

Government and work culture.

It never stops to amuse me, the Japanese work culture. Just work, work, work, shit pay, shit housing, shit working hours, but hey, you need to work. Nobody asks questions like why or how they actually benefit from this. Japanese males seem like perfect wageslaves.

At least Japan is not getting replaced by shitskin migrants
Yup. Japan is gonna be fine. Eventually, conservative Japanese people will be the majority and their population will go up again.

At least Japan is not getting replaced by shitskin migrants
They are already importing asians from SEA, indians/pakis and some niggers, all on the working visa. Ppl are already complaining that they can't understand what the new cashiers are talking about
Japan amazing

Japans male population are the biggest cucks this world has ever seen

It never stops to amuse me, the Japanese work culture. Just work, work, work, shit pay, shit housing, shit working hours, but hey, you need to work. Nobody asks questions like why or how they actually benefit from this. Japanese males seem like perfect wageslaves.
East Asians in general, they truly are an insect race

Yup. Japan is gonna be fine. Eventually, conservative Japanese people will be the majority and their population will go up again.
Doubt

Japanese women cheat a lot and Japanese men get shit on because of Dick size and even race

Japanese women like white boys those who have those fucking annoying haircut that gen z use all the time like a bunch of retarded cancer

And even if they did somehow get close to each other there's still the chance of being
Too fucking hard to live there

It's either you die alone or killing yourself alone

Both are fucked situations
I still hate my own race and this too I feel for any JapCels in the forum fuck every Japanese Foids they should gut themselves and let their pussies be cut off for pleasure:feelsdevil:

Product of the j00s that introduced f3minist laws to the country.

we dont need more people.

I find it funny how Japan is struggling with their population crises. They overwork their population, the women have
too high standards, the rents are too high and as a result they developed tiny houses and told men you have to work
100+ hours a week to essentially live in a box. UK and USA is going the same way. Without civil war in those countries
you will be faced with a future of oppression by the government.

Japan has actually evolved from western feminist rule though.. their women demand men give them all of their
money and they give them pocket money in exchange. I believe before this happens in the west we need to
stop joining the army and the emergency services at first. If more men stopped paying tax we wouldn't be in this
problem. Right now if you are in the UK you are literally working for Stacies on welfare and single motherhood,
while they complain to chad on Tinder.
Jews. They are the enemy.

WE RECOGNIZE HIM ! WE RECOGNIZE HIM !