Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japanese pop idol attacked after japcel finds her home by zooming in on her EYES

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★

The fan, Hibiki Sato, 26, managed to identify a bus stop and the surrounding scenery from the reflection on Matsuoka's eyes and matched them to a street using Google Maps.

Sato had even approximated the storey Matsuoka lived on based on the windows and the angle of the sunlight in her eyes.

Matsuoka, 21, a member of the J-pop group Tenshitsukinukeniyomi (天使突抜ニ読ミ), was attacked outside her home in Tokyo on Sept 1 by Sato, who had been waiting at a bus stop.

She had just reached her door when Sato approached her from behind, covering her mouth with a piece of cloth.

He dragged her to a dark corner and molested her, injuring her face in the struggle.

Japan also revised its anti-stalking laws to cover online harassment after singer Mayu Tomita was stabbed dozens of times by a stalker.
I guess this is what happens when you combine inceldom with the descendants of the people who did the rape of Nanking.

fak thats a nice iq move, ngl

also how is this girl an idol? shes a 5/10 at best, and thats by noodle standards

How can you discover someone's location by the reflection in their eyes? This only makes sense if you've already been to their neighborhood and recognize what all the houses in it look like. But even then that's unlikely. I don't think I'd even recognize my own neighborhood in someone's eyes lol

>Matsuoka, 21
I will never understand why some men would ruin their lives for old whores. By 21 she's had so much producer and band cock in all of her holes that she is wasted and used and abused goods.

Younger idols are pure perfection and honestly the only types of girls that I could see men destroying their whole lives over.

Damn, the guy reminded me my good ol' days of online stalking.

based based-maxxing based-maxxer tbh

Only molested her?
Dick is too tiny to get in.

That's some detective-tier shit there.Pretty nice.

In a another world, Japan won WWII and has a traditional society where all men have a wife and kids and this guy is one of the top detectives for the Tokubetsu Kōtō Keisatsu.

Unbelievable story Tbh. Exaggeration to the fullest.

I guess this is what happens when you combine inceldom with the descendants of the people who did the rape of Nanking.

Shit sounds pretty chadly imo.

On a related note, we got any post-attack pics of this other bug? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stabbing_of_Mayu_Tomita

Last edited:
Absolute madman, 10/10.

Pretty impressive ngl.

also how is this girl an idol? shes a 5/10 at best, and thats by noodle standards

3/10 is being generous, face genned by oblivion character creator.

3/10 is being generous, face genned by oblivion character creator.
she is one of the better looking noodles tbh. 3/10 by western standards is pretty accurate though

she is one of the better looking noodles tbh. 3/10 by western standards is pretty accurate though
Ok, Chang, with your standards. Any hoe who is young and skinny is automatic 5/10 minimum.

She’s not very attractive… why would he go through all that work? :feelsugh:

Jfl stalking her home using reflection in her eyes. Such innovation. Ideamogs me to Tokugawa era and back

This sounds looking like a plot to a hentai.

Those noodlewhores look at least 5/10 with all the fake-up and flashy clothes. I assume they must be 3/10 or 4/10 without all the accessories.

Crazy hikkimoricel :feelskek:

Ok, Chang, with your standards. Any hoe who is young and skinny is automatic 5/10 minimum.
:soy:

Learn2Rate

She's 4/10 at best.

Dumbfucks who dont know how to rate are why 3/10 holes think they're 7+/10

She hid behind her façade.

But the truth was in her eyes!

Japanese take stalking to a whole other level tbhngl

Still unbelievable...

What fuckin technology does this guy have to zoom all that way in and what picture did he use .

Would fuck her holes

their looksmatch to one another tbh. take off the fake-up and they just are, for real

21 years of waitu cocku only

Karmic justice and nice detective work.
Get rich and famous by milking simps, eventually you'll hit the lottery and get the attention of a crazy one. Try not being in a virtual prostitution industry next time.

eyes me, pretty impressive though

>Matsuoka, 21
I will never understand why some men would ruin their lives for old whores. By 21 she's had so much producer and band cock in all of her holes that she is wasted and used and abused goods.

Younger idols are pure perfection and honestly the only types of girls that I could see men destroying their whole lives over.

East Asian male autism is among the most powerful forces in the world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back