Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Czech roastie travels 53 minutes via bus to bar in Chadstralia on Halloween, waits outside, then got blocked after I video called her

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I was chadfishing on tinder, with my GPS spoofed to a major city in Chadstralia. I matched with this Czech roastie in her 30s, she asked what I was doing on halloween. I replied "shagging you" and she immedaitely replied not so fast giggle emoji, drinks first? So I gave her my whatsapp number and she messaged me, We arranged to meet in the CBD at a bar for drinks. She travelled via bus into the city. From waiting at the bus stop, to arriving outside the bar, she travelled at least 53 minutes. Funny thing is she took the wrong bus and went further out of the city then realised her mistake and turned around. Anyway, I video called her as she waited outside, got my screenshot and blocked her on whatsapp and tinder with no explanation.
I hope she enjoyed her halloween and her bus trip home.
53 minute bus trip and walk to bar czech mate you dumb slut exif purged

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

How did she look like ? Looks like a 5/10 at best

Very based brocel

I love that you always go after Aussie women cause they deserve it.

Stupid Foids wouldn't even look at me when they where younger.

Now they are old and used up and still want Chad. Fuck those stupid whores.

I love that you always go after Aussie women cause they deserve it.

Stupid Foids wouldn't even look at me when they where younger.

Now they are old and used up and still want Chad. Fuck those stupid whores.

OP doing God's work.

she looks like shit

Grape her (In gta)

JFL, that is at least 2 hours wasted for the whore

You should do that more. And start a bitchute, youtube or whatever channel. You're killing it man.

based as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back