Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japanese people are like NPCs

tuliplover

tuliplover

Greycel
They have very ordered lives, they are workaholics, and they are extremely “honorable”. I recently read about a Japanese engineer who blamed himself for a mistake in a project and then killed himself. I wouldn't commit suicide over such a ridiculous thing, even if a billion people died. I think these people are robots.

Images

@Kina Hikikomori
Thoughts?

It's true btw. They're pretty robotic as a race and used to worship saint robots. That's kinda cool in a way but also sad

They aren't human. Which is why Japan is obliged to provide me with a noodlefoid.

@Kina Hikikomori
Thoughts?

It's not wrong, but it's not right either. Excluding everyone else is stupid because in mass quantities, they're all NPCs lol, people generally have a stereotypical view of Japanese people, not that I care, I want you guys to fuck off what you really think, but it's wrong.

the entire society is an NPC of a greater reason, that is, of a greater power even greater than something state-owned, ecofuturism itself.

i've been to japan many times one of my favorite activities was to stare at highschool girls and i understand japanese and they are beyond stacies they only ever talk about popular things and are simps for big brands like apple and disney and are basically perfect consumers

What "Pacification" does to a nation.

They are the supreme Asians

Their society is the most developed on earth

thats a good thing that they're orderly, clean, efficient, and civilized

over here in california its an absolute nightmare all around. crime is out of control, homelessness, and the most arrogant hypergamous foids ever

If they Saw someone on the street in pain near the sidewalk, "its in their culture" to ignore that person. Gooks

All chinks are like this.

Yeah that's why they make the perfect slave race alongside the Chinese, high IQ, but very timid and low T will never revolt or protest against their rulers.

Yeah that's why they make the perfect slave race alongside the Chinese, high IQ, but very timid and low T will never revolt or protest against their rulers.
Revolts definitely happen in Asia, if anything the West is more cucked as when the Nazis rebelled against the Jews the rest of the goys teamed up with the Jew

All chinkoids are npc
They exist to produce cheap phones and noodlewhores for whitu cocku