Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Japanese man dressed as joker goes ER in tokyo train!

Odium

Odium

Banned
-
heres a video of him smoking and holding a knife in the other hand:

TOKYO (Reuters) -A 24-year-old man dressed in Batman’s Joker costume attacked passengers on a Tokyo train line on Sunday evening, injuring 17 people as many party-goers headed into the city centre for Halloween gatherings, media reported.

>attacking party goers on halloween giga based :feelsLSD:

You hear about a train attack anywhere outside of Japan and think “oh, Moslems again – boring!”
You hear about a train attack inside Japan and you think “are incels finally rising up…?”

You hear about a train attack anywhere outside of Japan and think “oh, Moslems again – boring!”
You hear about a train attack inside Japan and you think “are incels finally rising up…?”
Yes ofc.
Muzzie attacks happen out of dumb motives mostly but things like this happen mostly because of being a low tier male and mental ilnesses.

951.png

this happen mostly because of being a low tier male and mental ilnesses.
Very true, only realized this upon discovering the blackpill

things like this happen mostly because of being a low tier male and mental ilnesses.
Japanese men and asian men in general have a very high suicide rate because of many factors

I would hop on the train and blast "That's life" with my Bluetooth speaker and we would dance together like the joker

Look at all these weak soy guzzling ricecels running from this "attacker."
At least they didn't act like super heroes and defend the precious foids

i cant stop laughing, he doesnt even fucking dress up like joaquin phoenix joker

Look at all these weak soy guzzling ricecels running from this "attacker." Even guys bigger than the attacker are running away like cowardly wimps. Rice people are a weak and cowardly race (curries too). They could've easily stopped him if they collectively charged him. We as humans have fallen to such a terrible low! None of these people would survive a moment in the wild ten thousand years ago in our hunter-gatherer days.

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1454784891225362432

This one nigga just sits there and singlehandedly saves the rice race

Normie may land a used cum rag but never have the guts to face a poor disadvantaged man who lost all hope for normal life and decides to fuck it all in flames

Why couldn't they at least defend their fellow men?
I would've ran away too just like everyone here would, why would I put my life on line just to defend some random person that I don't even know?

Look at all these weak soy guzzling ricecels running from this "attacker." Even guys bigger than the attacker are running away like cowardly wimps. Rice people are a weak and cowardly race (curries too). They could've easily stopped him if they collectively charged him. We as humans have fallen to such a terrible low! None of these people would survive a moment in the wild ten thousand years ago in our hunter-gatherer days.

that's what happens when you have a society revolved around foids, you have weak men.

in the video there's a moment where a prettyboy chang comes running almost crying, I wonder if noodles still feel protected by him jfl good riddance on them for shitting on masculinity and going for preferring pussy twinks

that's what happens when you have a society revolved around foids, you have weak men.

in the video there's a moment where a prettyboy chang comes running almost crying, I wonder if noodles still feel protected by him
I'll never understand your "logic", if they stayed and protected the foids you'd call them cucks and simps but if they ran away and didn't put their life on the line for your precious noodlewhores you call them "weak men" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

South Korea + Japan = Home to a lot of suicidal mass murdering rice losers

Woo Bum-kon was a South Korean policeman and spree killer who killed 56 people and wounded 35 others in several villages in Uiryeong County, South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea, during the night from April 26 to April 27, 1982, before committing suicide.

I'll never understand your "logic", if they stayed and protected the foids you'd call them cucks and simps but if they ran away and didn't put their life on the line for your precious noodlewhores you call them "weak men" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The only non-cucked option in this case is to turn up "that's life" and dance with the "attacker"

they should do it for themselves, not for whores

it's literally a manlet soy with a knife and these tards are running like trying to escape a godzilla attack, almost [UWSL]trampling over each other[/UWSL]

View attachment 520274

TOKYO (Reuters) -A 24-year-old man dressed in Batman’s Joker costume attacked passengers on a Tokyo train line on Sunday evening, injuring 17 people as many party-goers headed into the city centre for Halloween gatherings, media reported.

Incredibly Based but also brutal failure pill didn't even kill anyone

Sigma Male Grindset :smonk:
Should be crowned a new saint.

View attachment 520287

Woo Bum-kon was a South Korean policeman and spree killer who killed 56 people and wounded 35 others in several villages in Uiryeong County, South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea, during the night from April 26 to April 27, 1982, before committing suicide.
Wow that guy is even more impressive. Sigma af.

Nigga took his cosplay seriously. :smonk:

they should do it for themselves, not for whores

it's literally a manlet soy with a knife and these tards are running like trying to escape a godzilla attack, almost [UWSL]trampling over each other[/UWSL]
my bad i didnt watch the whole video, looks funny af ngl

View attachment 520287

Woo Bum-kon is a famous ERicecel up there with Mutsuo Toi

How could one be so based :lul:

Lifefuel.
tbh

he deserves a gun.

This is a based Japanese Man.

i cant stop laughing, he doesnt even fucking dress up like joaquin phoenix joker
Come on, you at least have to applaud for his effort. The suit looks nice.
Batman Clap GIF

Yeah that's annoying tbh, thought he would have the face paint etc.

niggas itt think they are a movie hero and would have stopped him if they were there :feelswhat: big cope:bluepill:

against a guy with a knife you don't stand many chances those videos where a guy defens from a knife are bs irl you would get stabbed and die or if you're lucky spend months in a hospital and then be on a special diet for a year:blackpill:

Based. I support going on a killing spree (strictly in a videogame, of course).

He injured 17 with a fucking knife??? lmao

View attachment 520274

tokyo is the safest city, my ass :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

NTmogs me into oblivion. Did Japanese Stacy reject him or something?

isn’t that a Yoshikage Kira outfit?

niggas itt think they are a movie hero and would have stopped him if they were there :feelswhat: big cope:bluepill:

against a guy with a knife you don't stand many chances those videos where a guy defens from a knife are bs irl you would get stabbed and die or if you're lucky spend months in a hospital and then be on a special diet for a year:blackpill:
>Stopping le evil inkler=statusmaxxed hero (unlimited access to pussy)
>Get stabbed by le evil inkler and die=death
You can't lose as an incel :feelsLSD:

JokER ricecel

Yeah, you can't have half your male population alone and sexless, and expect there not to be serious problems- these few and far between ERs are really just the beginning :feelsLSD: