Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japanese guy dates a cockroach for a year....

facts-about-cockroaches.jpg

Volcel if you wouldn't.

two nukes weren't enough

Ive seen this already but ive never heard about him eating the cockroach he dated after it died.That guy is a sicko,cant believe i complimented him

Never began for cockroachcels tbh

Nothing wrong with dating a Turk IMHO.

:feelshaha: just kidding

take the cockroachpill...no wait

[SuicideFuel] mogged by cockroaches
Watch

jerrycan dan
Marshal
-
JoinedJul 22, 2018Messages3,532
Nov 3, 2018

Do you ever realise that most animals who survive and don't get eaten are having sex while you're not? I walked out into my kitchen and saw a cockroach on the bench scurrying to get away from me, I am too apathetic to kill the disgusting little thing.

Think about its beady little eyes, its grubby little mandibles, its six spiny legs crawling across your floor, its glossy wings which it buzzes about if you try to grab it and the smooth-ish segmented shell that covers its whole body. Now think about the fact that this cockroach is sexier than you. There are cockroaches out there who want to get mad bug action with the cockroach you just imagined, giving it dozens of little cockroach babies that go out into the world and get cockroach sex as well. Generations of sexy little cockroaches go by in the space of a year, while you rot in loneliness and are considered disgusting to look at because of your height or the arrangement of bones in your face.Try imagining being sexually attracted to a cockroach. I look at a cockroach and can barely imagine what it would be like to get horny after looking at one of those things, but it happens every day and these cockroaches get way more action than you can ever get.

You are mogged by the dirtiest, creepiest looking creatures it is possible to see on a daily basis. Having a shower and avoiding creepy direct eye contact with women in public won't save you from getting mogged by a roach when you turn on the lights

tfw your dick is so small that you can fuck a cockroach

Obligatory mention that Asian feeeamayels are the ONLY RACE that show a preference for dissimilar males OVER males of their own race (obvs the preferred race being the white race....feel stupid for having to mention).

Asiatic countries unironically are the only countries swarmed by whitecels for muh sex tourism/sexpat life. Even the whitest truecel can get laid there.

Obligatory mention that Asian feeeamayels are the ONLY RACE that show a preference for dissimilar males OVER males of their own race (obvs the preferred race being the white race....feel stupid for having to mention).

Asiatic countries unironically are the only countries swarmed by whitecels for muh sex tourism/sexpat life. Even the whitest truecel can get laid there.
Hope that gets drilled into the heads of JBW deniers on this forum.

"TrueForcedIncel, post: 2057780, He ate it when it died. He eats bugs on a regular basis apparently, I suppose he thought "why not date one too" I'm done man, bon appetit

Lmao Based Japanesecel

Japancels are the best copers

As long as it was consensual :soy:

its over for buggcels

[SuicideFuel] mogged by cockroaches
Watch
View attachment 85551
jerrycan dan
Marshal
-

JoinedJul 22, 2018Messages3,532
Nov 3, 2018

Do you ever realise that most animals who survive and don't get eaten are having sex while you're not? I walked out into my kitchen and saw a cockroach on the bench scurrying to get away from me, I am too apathetic to kill the disgusting little thing.

Think about its beady little eyes, its grubby little mandibles, its six spiny legs crawling across your floor, its glossy wings which it buzzes about if you try to grab it and the smooth-ish segmented shell that covers its whole body. Now think about the fact that this cockroach is sexier than you. There are cockroaches out there who want to get mad bug action with the cockroach you just imagined, giving it dozens of little cockroach babies that go out into the world and get cockroach sex as well. Generations of sexy little cockroaches go by in the space of a year, while you rot in loneliness and are considered disgusting to look at because of your height or the arrangement of bones in your face.Try imagining being sexually attracted to a cockroach. I look at a cockroach and can barely imagine what it would be like to get horny after looking at one of those things, but it happens every day and these cockroaches get way more action than you can ever get.

You are mogged by the dirtiest, creepiest looking creatures it is possible to see on a daily basis. Having a shower and avoiding creepy direct eye contact with women in public won't save you from getting mogged by a roach when you turn on the lights
:feelsrope:

nasty fucker should seppuku

That's some serious dedication.