Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japanese females after equal rights

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
JapanFert4.png

Classical graph.

@Zesto They're no different man, just more polite.

@Zesto still thinks he's going to ascend in Japan as some foreigner who doesn't even know their language :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Zesto gonna brute force himself out of inceldom by willpower alone. I believe in you aniki.

Pro Tip: AWALT

regardless of country of origin and ethnicity.

@Zesto @Zesto @Zesto @Zesto

eh, correlation doesn't imply causation. If you look at the graph, the drop in fertility seems to coincide with something else as well, namely the mass scale industrialization of Japan. I'm not saying one factor isn't responsible, or that one factor is more responsible than the other. Merely trying to inject some nuance. Until you can demonstrate a causal link, that graph is worthless

Japan was destroyed after World War 2. All those millions of young Japanese men who died in the war were betrayed by their own mothers, sisters and daughters so they could enjoy feminism and foreign Chad cocks. Now Japan is a dying nation, in permanent decline.

Never trust a foid. And also fuck all those American servicemen who fought and died in the war, no offence to Americancels, but those guys destroyed a patriarchal nation for the sake of spreading cuckoldry and "freedom". Just like the modern day Western armies.

Zesto on suicide watch lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Japanese weebs cucked by shitskin arabs muhammed
Weeb fortress

I am pretty sure more happened to Japan at the end of the 40s than legal equality.
P15 saipan b 20140706

1200px Atomic bombing of Japan

fuck this graph is so brutal

Japan was destroyed after World War 2. All those millions of young Japanese men who died in the war were betrayed by their own mothers, sisters and daughters so they could enjoy feminism and foreign Chad cocks. Now Japan is a dying nation, in permanent decline.

Never trust a foid. And also fuck all those American servicemen who fought and died in the war, no offence to Americancels, but those guys destroyed a patriarchal nation for the sake of spreading cuckoldry and "freedom". Just like the modern day Western armies.
Exactly.. there is nothing to gain from war but everything to lose, not just your life but the safety of your people.

Japanese weebs cant compete with west

it's over for Japanesecels and Zesto

That too is just a part of their culture. Behind your back, they will shit on you.
Oh yeah, I heard about that. Up front they're very polite but behind your back they report you to authorities & talk shit about you. So it is true eh, still preferable to the western in your face non stop shit I guess.

Haha western nation armies go into places & give the country the plague in the form of democratic values.

"Hey we improved it guys" *country proceeds to go to shit*

'merica, fuck yeah!

Last edited:
I've been looking for that pic for ages. Thanks OP