Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japanese e-thot insults manlets on stream, gets fired by her sponsor

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

‎i wonder if i revealed that the uber eats deliveryman asked me for contact information. "my face was handsome and about a college student," he said, and then touched on the man's height, saying, "i wasn't 165cm tall."‎

‎from there, "165 is small , it is not good", "if there is no 170, honestly, there is no human rights", "if you are not 170 cm, please live while thinking that i have no human rights", "please consider bone extension surgery", "please examine it with bone extension surgery", "if there is 170, human rights will be born properly", "height talk" heats up.‎

Over for Chadlets :feelshaha:

Based sponsor. That gives me some hope in humanity

Lol my cousins said the same, humans begin at 170cm for ethnics of course. If all these entitled whores were canceled like this by sponsors they would watch their filthy mouth.

At least she considers 5'7 human unlike 99% of holes. Good thing she got dropped though, maybe that bitch will learn a lesson for once:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Hope she volunteERs for some abortion baseball

Wait?
You mean foids care about height and wouldn't go near a small guy even if he has good face?
Damn .... who would've thought that ...:feelsseriously:

She's a foidlet of course (151cm) :feelshaha:

Also apparently average height in Japan is 168cm, it's more over for them than I thought :feelsrope:

I'm suprised she set the bar that low, usually human rights start at 175cm.

She's a foidlet of course (151cm) :feelshaha:

Also apparently average height in Japan is 168cm, it's more over for them than I thought :feelsrope:
The average height for 18 - 25 yr olds is 172cm these days.

wait that's tanukana.here in the west in the fgc community she was the equivalent of pokimane(if she was japanese that is). she was the KAWAII QT SUPPER PROOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEKKKKEEEN PLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Man not even most ethots dare to talk trash about their viewrbase. this is top kek material. japan is based

At least she considers 5'7 human unlike 99% of holes. Good thing she got dropped though, maybe that bitch will learn a lesson for once:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
being 5'7 in japan is like being 5'11 anywhere else

wait that's tanukana.here in the west in the fgc community she was the equivalent of pokimane(if she was japanese that is). she was the KAWAII QT SUPPER PROOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEKKKKEEEN PLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Man not even most ethots dare to talk trash about their viewrbase. this is top kek material. japan is based
tanukana-650x401.jpg

Pokimane with yellow teeth :lul:

tanukana-650x401.jpg

Pokimane with yellow teeth :lul:
this is hilarious.for the past 7 years,the entire fgc has been licking her feet and she is getting her livelyhood taken for the moment(probably for a long time maybe even forever) because of based japanese manlets.if this was in the west,cucks would have fallen more in love with the girl,but in glorious nippon they actually have the balls to cancel their idols.man there might be hope for japan.man if japan ever becomes mostly catholic i would move there in an instant due to how based they are(no i wouldn't steal their women).

this is hilarious.for the past 7 years,the entire fgc has been licking her feet and she is getting her livelyhood taken for the moment(probably for a long time maybe even forever) because of based japanese manlets.if this was in the west,cucks would have fallen more in love with the girl,but in glorious nippon they actually have the balls to cancel their idols.man there might be hope for japan.man if japan ever becomes mostly catholic i would move there in an instant due to how based they are(no i wouldn't steal their women).
Honestly we need religion back. Atheists just turn to foid worship instead, especially in Japan with their idol culture.

oy vey white man just go to gookland and geta cute azn waifu arent they so based and trad!!!!!!

Based Japanese. I mean The guys that fired her instantly

:blackpill:Eliminted in Japan - Celebrated in the west:blackpill:

Over for animecels. Even the 2d will reject you now.

Very surreal feeling. It's the first time I'm above the desired height lmao. She can still fuck off and hang from a tree.

I
If you live in a Slavland you are dead with 5'7. You have no human rights there. :blackpill::blackpill:

Very surreal feeling. It's the first time I'm above the desired height lmao. She can still fuck off and hang from a tree.
Because 170cm is average in Japan. Just like 6'0 is average among young rich cumskins in the West, the only type of men foids even consider.

Because 170cm is average in Japan. Just like 6'0 is average among young rich cumskins in the West, the only type of men foids even consider.
I am fully aware of that. It still feels surreal when something that is considered utterly undesirable where you live is actually some other person's dream. I already mentioned numerous times how oddly comforting it feels when I come across people my height.

+I am fully aware of that. It still feels surreal when something that is considered utterly undesirable where you live is actually some other person's dream. I already mentioned numerous times how oddly comforting it feels when I come across people my height.
How tall are you? 170cm is the bare minimum for her, ideal is probably 180+ :lul:

How tall are you? 170cm is the bare minimum for her, ideal is probably 180+ :lul:
173 cm. 180+ cm is ideal for any woman on earth, it's the range where you height mog 99% of the female population on Earth. 185 cm and up is when you start mogging them in high heels.

173 cm. 180+ cm is ideal for any woman on earth, it's the range where you height mog 99% of the female population on Earth. 185 cm and up is when you start mogging them in high heels.
Mogs me by 2 cm :feelsrope:

Holy fuck id slay in Japan :feelsLightsaber:
Wait?
You mean foids care about height and wouldn't go near a small guy even if he has good face?

this calls for me to destroy japan first, and then america. the world needs to be cleansed

i am
164 cm, and im killing her first. in nfl rumbling XL that is

Lmao is this abortion baseball thing a new meme :feelshaha:. This is the second time I've heard that term today.
im glad this meme lives some extra innings

2022 02 17 10 11 51 abortion baseball   Google Search   Brave

It's not a meme anymore, you must be over 5'7 to have human rights, straight from the fefail's mouth

I am fully aware of that. It still feels surreal when something that is considered utterly undesirable where you live is actually some other person's dream. I already mentioned numerous times how oddly comforting it feels when I come across people my height.
If you’re Curry it’s over even if 6’5”

Wait?
Another L for the turbomanlet

I

Over for Chadlets :feelshaha:
I want to rape and beat her :feelsree:

empathetic gender. cucks say foids are equal human beings.

She should be be repeatedly fucked until shes forcebly impregnated by a group of sub 170cm rice manlets as punishment for her insensitive words.

She should be be repeatedly fucked until shes forcebly impregnated by a group of sub 170cm rice manlets as punishment for her insensitive words.
It's a start towards justice