Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Japanese already figured out a long time ago that looks > personality

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
“Kokuhaku” is a Japanese word that means “confession”, and is often used to refer to a confession of love. An ideal kokuhaku takes place in a romantic setting and involves one person telling the object of their affection that they have feelings for them, then asking if they can start dating exclusively. The interesting thing is that this confession comes at the start of the relationship and is the incentive for two people to start dating.

Japanese don't bother with all that jestermaxxing to impress girls. Just straight up tell her you like them then start dating.

Based. So based.

I’ll never understand Jestermaxxing

It seems like such a futile, pathetic and draining way to go about trying to get a girlfriend/sex

Especially when the woman is your looks match or lower than you in looks. Jestermaxxing only makes sense when you’re aiming for a 10/10 as a 5/10. Not when you’re a 5/10 aiming for a 5/10, but I guess the average modern man is so desperate for sex that his looks match *appears* as 10/10 to him, at least in the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back