Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japan won again

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Captain
★★
One of the best reviewed games of the year is astro bot made by a Japanese studio. Meanwhile jewish concord flopped this will hopefully prove to sony that people want games without faggot kike propaganda. Ps5 finally recieves one good game hopefully it comes to pc

Yeah it's looking good. Going to play it when it comes out on PC. It's funny how Sonnya is funding both GOTY and WGOTY at the same time :lul:

was expecting an argument in general not just in gaming

but i knew it

Japan has always made great games.

One of the best reviewed games of the year is astro bot made by a Japanese studio. Meanwhile jewish concord flopped this will hopefully prove to sony that people want games without faggot kike propaganda. Ps5 finally recieves one good game hopefully it comes to pc
View attachment 1256782
that's some good news right there

game looks like it might have been influenced by Wall-E or something

Different sized font?

[U][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)][B][I]Best font is the[/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)][B][I] [/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)][B][I]simplest font[/I][/B][/COLOR][/U]

My font was too strong for this website.

[U][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)][B][I]Best font is the[/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)][B][I] [/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)][B][I]simplest font[/I][/B][/COLOR][/U]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back