Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japan to launch government dating app, to try to raise birth rates.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic

Everything about this story is hilarious. The fact that boomer politicians think hookup apps are going to increase marriage and make women more traditional. :feelskek: :feelskek: The fact that East Asian women would fuck a white man's corpse over a man of their own race.

Tokyo’s unmarried rates for 50-year-old people were highest in Japan at 32 per cent for men and 24 per cent for women.
Which means chaddier men are getting married multiple times, while incel men aren't getting married at all. :feelskek: Standard hypergamy.

Japan's fertility rate is about 1.2 (2.1 is required to maintain a population size). That's 1.2 kids per female being produced. And has fallen for the 8th straight year. Modern females are breeding their own people out of existence, and they don't care. They have no concept of any social responsibility to produce, or raise, children. All they care about is themselves and their meaningless careers, and chad-chasing.

standard toilet

We need to Chadfish it

That ain’t gonna raise it, might drop it even more honestly unless Chang has 50 Women to himself or something, you’d need to force Women into Marriage and prevent and abolish divorces and put consequences on them for cheating, Death might be too harsh, but Prison time would be good.

We need to Chadfish it
jfl high IQ

>japan launches dating app
>no japanese males get matches
>the japanese foids are all running after the white chad accounts

dating apps are gay, a government making one is no better than a pimp

jfl high IQ

>japan launches dating app
>no japanese males get matches
>the japanese foids are all running after the white chad accounts

dating apps are gay, a government making one is no better than a pimp
Pretend to be an American Chad or Tyrone from a military base :feelsthink:

Pretend to be an American Chad or Tyrone from a military base :feelsthink:
>hello japfoid, me in picrel
>I am from the american military, my name is Chad
>I fought in Iraq with prince harry
>they made a film about me
>I know swahili, japanese and malagasy
>I've wanted to be in japan ever since I was 7 years old and my grandfather gave me a copy of the book of two rings by miyamoto musashi. it was really inspiring and changed my whole outlook on life
>I wrestled a bear once

:foidSoy: omg omg finally the chad I deserve?

That ain’t gonna raise it, might drop it even more honestly unless Chang has 50 Women to himself or something, you’d need to force Women into Marriage and prevent and abolish divorces and put consequences on them for cheating, Death might be too harsh, but Prison time would be good.
I don't even know how you go about turning the clock back in the west. The only western country that has a high fertility rate is Israel. And that has a uniquely strong national and cultural identity. They procreate to conserve their culture and not be taken over by Muslims who hate them. They have rockets falling from the sky on a daily basis. Engendering any kind of social obligation from women, in the modern world, is a fool's errand. You need to strip them of their ability to make money and be "independent", and make them financially dependent on men again.

Boomers are retarded

Sign me up
White
6 inch bone pressed bwc, ready to blow

retarded government, just legalize rape

View attachment 1176107
>hello japfoid, me in picrel
>I am from the american military, my name is Chad
>I fought in Iraq with prince harry
>they made a film about me
>I know swahili, japanese and malagasy
>I've wanted to be in japan ever since I was 7 years old and my grandfather gave me a copy of the book of two rings by miyamoto musashi. it was really inspiring and changed my whole outlook on life
>I wrestled a bear once

:foidSoy: omg omg finally the chad I deserve?
"I bet you really know how to use an oar!"

I do hope statistic of it gets release at some point. It would be interesting how picky Japanese noodlewhores are.

My God why are chink so retarded ?

“China allows women to look at males’ financial past to increase birth rates”

“Japan makes government app to increase birthrates”

These fucking bugmen really think that MORE WOMEN RIGHTS and MORE APPS will INCREASE birth rates LMFAO

These fucking bugmen really think that MORE WOMEN RIGHTS and MORE APPS will INCREASE birth rates LMFAO
More choice = more hypergamy = more inceldom.

They'll have to learn the hard way.

how are they this retarded

Rest of the world will be doing things like this in ~5 years.

how are they this retarded
RIcecucks will never understand how the modern soyciety and dynamics work and how :blackpill: is brutal but realistic at the same time.

Tbh this is gonna give us more good-quality blackpill datas - thus this will help ricecucks will finally realise what the fuck is going on this clown world.

I want a Japanese wife so hard

but I cant afford it

It's going to be interesting to see what the Japanese governments response is when they realize that women are only matching with the top 10% of Japanese guys and foreigners...
I know since Japan is in a cucked state I doubt the government will do anything too drastic but I have a feeling a lot of people working for the Japanese government are about to get force-fed massive blackpills.

RIcecucks will never understand how the modern soyciety and dynamics work and how :blackpill: is brutal but realistic at the same time.
Japan tried to resist this future but the good guys lost and now we are stuck is this gynocentric hellscape.

This is the reason why i think it's such a good riddance even when i'm a ricecel. More ricemen = More cucks. Simple as.

Each user would be made to enter 15 items of personal information, including height, educational background and occupation following a mandatory interview with the app's operator

Here's what's not gonna be included : weight, bodycount

Notice how all the personal information is what women want in a man (height, money) but not the opposite (bodycount, weight).

Here's what's not gonna be included : weight, bodycount

Notice how all the personal information is what women want in a man (height, money) but not the opposite (bodycount, weight).
To be fair Japan is very strict on weight, fat women are treated like shit there, as they should be.

On funny note : the journal is called "independent" and yet bow the knee in front of the anal empire

imperial chad app

The only way to raise birth rates in Japan is to import htn white men. Asian women have a hard time rating white men they think average white men are chads

"I bet you really know how to use an oar!"
>yes I once fucked this arab guy named sasaki kojirou in the ass in nam iraq
>I did it to spread enlightened western ideals like lgbt and democracy to the middle east
>I was a trained professional in oar-use
>someone who wasn't as professional as me wouldn't have done it as well

>yes I once fucked this arab guy named sasaki kojirou in the ass in nam iraq
>I did it to spread enlightened western ideals like lgbt and democracy to the middle east
>I was a trained professional in oar-use
>someone who wasn't as professional as me wouldn't have done it as well
Brutal oarbit pill

Brutal oarbit pill
yeah so I asked miyamoto why he raped kojirou with an oar right

he was like 'I LISTENED TO ANDREW TATE AND REALIZED THAT THE TRUE WAY OF THE ALPHA MALE IS TO ANALRAPE YOUR ENEMIES WITH OARS TO ASSERT YOUR DOMINANCE AND ALPHA MASCULINITY. NO HOMO.'

I was like ok that's interesting ig

then he went and wrote a book named 'the book of five rings' abt various oar rape techniques, which became famous among japs who thought it was really wise, based and oarpilled or sth. what an esoteric fellow

yeah so I asked miyamoto why he raped kojirou with an oar right

he was like 'I LISTENED TO ANDREW TATE AND REALIZED THAT THE TRUE WAY OF THE ALPHA MALE IS TO ANALRAPE YOUR ENEMIES WITH OARS TO ASSERT YOUR DOMINANCE AND ALPHA MASCULINITY. NO HOMO.'

I was like ok that's interesting ig

then he went and wrote a book named 'the book of five rings' abt various oar rape techniques, which became famous among japs who thought it was really wise, based and oarpilled or sth. what an esoteric fellow

Did my post in this thread get deleted?

Ban feminism with harsh penalties if they act in superior way vs men, 80% of femoids should be straight banned from higher education they should be treated as male brides to give working men family and kids, that way they won't become bitter and useless whores that chase worthless careers that japan doesn't need (JP economy are in deep shit since 80s and still haven't recovered 40 years later) and stealing wealth from men since their salaries were cut in half since now you have two taxpayers instead one. Bring back arranged marriages. Deport already old hags that nobody wants to the China, USA/Cucknada or South Commierea. That's how you save Japan within 5-10 years.

JP = Chad slaying and foid cheating central, dating apps will only make that problem worse those dirty nip foid whores have more sex than hookers from 50 years ago.