- Feb 4, 2020
Suga backs Kono, Abe picks Takaichi: Battle lines drawn in fight for Japan’s top job
Four others, including former defence chief Shigeru Ishiba, are considering a run for the top job. Read more at straitstimes.com.
BUT is she based?
Neo-Nazi photos pose headache for Shinzo Abe
Two newly promoted political allies of Japanese PM shown smiling alongside far-right figure Kazunari Yamada
She posed with a literal [email protected] guy back in 2014
She is also part of Nippon Kaigi
Which is basically
She wants Japan to bring back Imperial Army
With China waving their BAC (Big Asian Cock) could she do a complete Hideki Tojo on Beijing
In the words of Hideaki Kase, an influential member of Nippon Kaigi, "We are dedicated to our conservative cause. We are monarchists. We are for revising the constitution. We are for the glory of the nation."
- "A beautiful traditional sovereignty for Japan's future" ([UWSL]美しい伝統の国柄を明日の日本へ[/UWSL]): Fostering a sense of Japanese unity and social stability, based around the Imperial Household and shared history, culture, and traditions of the Japanese people.
- "A new constitution appropriate for the new era" (新しい時代にふさわしい新憲法を): Restoring national defence rights, rectifying the imbalance of rights and obligations, strengthening the emphasis on the family system, and loosening the separation of religion and state.
- "Politics that protect the state's reputation and the people's lives" ([UWSL]国の名誉と国民の命を守る政治を[/UWSL]): Addressing the loss of public interest in politics and government by taking a more aggressive stance in historical debates and crisis management.
- "Creating education that fosters a sense of Japanese identity" ([UWSL]日本の感性をはぐくむ教育の創造を[/UWSL]): Addressing various problems arising in the Japanese educational system (bullying, prostitution, etc.) and instituting respect for the national flag and anthem of Japan, and for national history, culture, and traditions (in the process abandoning "gender-free" education and critical views of Japanese history).
- "Contributing to world peace by strengthening national security" (国の安全を高め世界への平和貢献を): Strengthening Japanese defence power in order to counterbalance China, North Korea, and other hostile powers, and remembering Japan's war dead.
- "Friendship with the world tied together by a spirit of co-existence and mutual prosperity" ([UWSL]共生共栄の心でむすぶ世界との友好を[/UWSL]): Building friendly relations with foreign countries through social and cultural exchange programs.
Would you support her as PM?