Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jap oldcel says 52% of all Japanese men in 20s remain virgins! 64% of married couples are sexless!

over for ricecels

a sexless "married couple" are just roomates

i would feel more shame being in a sexless "relationship" as opposed to being a single man

shamfurr dispray

I remember my Chad friend told me when he was in the marines he went to a brothel while stationed out there, he fucked one of the girls and she said "you're exactly what most of these girls here dream of" lol, but still had to pay tho kek literally over if 6"1' ripped 8/10 marine chad has to pay for noodlewhores in their own habitat

Japwhores want nothing but Biggu Whitu Cockus.

This is an insane blackpill. If we can get this study, it needs to go into the Must Read section. Their society will collapse, considering things just keep accelerating. Retarded westerners will see this and laugh at Japan not realizing the same will befall us. When we get to this stage, I just don't see how men in less subservient societies put up with this. The gap between male and female virgins in their 20s is astounding and a complete reverse of what it should be. I'm truly flummoxed. Incels in denial and soyboys will just claim it's too much work, or not enough housing, or some other BS all while feminism continues to destroy civilization. This is arguably the worst time to be a man. I remember people used to cope and say "This is the safest time to live" and that's not even true anymore, the world is experiencing the most conflicts since WW2, and things are about to get worse.

I found a similar study, just a straight survey with no ideology massaging. Turns out these kinds of results are reproducible...

Thats our natural state study copers

except I’m too truecel to even do that or watch anime and shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back