Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News JAP GOES ER

I wonder why he did it

I wonder why he did it
Perhaps sexual frustration. Even Japs have testosterone. Gook foids dress up like sluts, and apparently they are super-picky.

I don't like it when incels attack people they don't know. It would make more sense to target people who have directly wronged you imo. I know it's a clichè but it is cowardly to murder unsuspecting random people.

I don't like it when incels attack people they don't know. It would make more sense to target people who have directly wronged you imo. I know it's a clichè but it is cowardly to murder unsuspecting random people.
fuck off. The whole world wrongs incels. Idiot.

fuck off. The whole world wrongs incels. Idiot.
Someone who has never met or seen you couldn't possibly have wronged you. It's low IQ and doesn't help our plight at all in any way imo.

Based ricecel rage. If my predictions are correct, more is soon to come and this years highscore will come from ricecels

Someone who has never met or seen you couldn't possibly have wronged you. It's low IQ and doesn't help our plight at all in any way imo.
when then get to know them and they will immediately wrong you. believe me none of those girls had or will have any sympathy for incels.

With Japan's birthrates as they are he might be accelerating japanese extinction.

Doing a Marc Lepine is tough work, and it's very hard these days to target feminists in their offices and campuses.

I dont enjoy mass killings eapecially not like this. Why did he have to maim those poor little innocent girls when he could have instead fondled and played and raped them?

That is one thing i can never wrap my head around. Okay...so I get it you are going to lash out. Why not rape a few of those whores on your way out? Same reasoning I use with people who suicide. If you have a planned suicide then why not start killing prostitutes BUT before the killing why dont you have sex with their bodies? Never understood serial killer mentality of killing with no sex involved Boggles my mind

I do wonder if he knew any of those girls at least even loosely. Like if one of those girls lived in his apartment buildings and would wave to him before she left for school and that is what triggered him.

Now this, this is fucking based. I just hope there is a live video of him stabbing the girls that comes out soon.