Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jap-cel arsonist sentenced to death for starting a fire which killed 36 people in a building.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

They’re only sentencing him to death because he’s a rice-cel. I bet if a niggER did this, he’d be sent to a comfortable mental institution whERe he could play video games for rest of his life and fuck the female staff with his BBC niggER cock.

Let’s start a petition to have our hERo freed, he dindu nuffin

he was an incel who killed 36 other incels

He set fire after he didn't liked the ending or something.

when did they find out who he was?
when i first heard about this i was angry at him for halting the production of my copes

he was an incel who killed 36 other incels

The people who died in that building wERe foids and Japanese normies (who clearly have a job).

True Japanese incels are hikkikomori, they don’t have jobs and are rotting away inside their rooms

Last edited:
There's foid murderers there who barely get a day there. We need to celebrate this hero.

I bet if a niggER did this, he’d be sent to a comfortable mental institution whERe he could play video games for rest of his life and fuck the female staff with his BBC niggER cock.

All those (((judges))) and (((law makers))) who hold double standards need to eat nigger shit and be burned with gasoline.

The number of victims is huge. I've really come to respect arson. Even explosives are unlikely to kill that many.

Fuck, there's a three-story building there, how did they manage to burn down there?

Last edited:
The number of victims is huge. I've really come to respect arson. Even explosives are unlikely to kill that many.

A building full of foids is ideal

In the words of saint Elliot RodgER pbuh (if i can’t have you, I will destroy you).

Last edited:
A building full of foids is ideal

In the words of saint Elliot RodgER pbuh (if I can’t have you, I will destroy you).
Starting a fire in a nightclub would be a good idea. There was already such a case in Russia in 2009, when 155 people died.

Starting a fire in a nightclub would be a good idea. There was already such a case in Russia in 2009, when 155 people died.

Based, Triple digit kill count is godly

Fucking based count. Death to normies

Anime haters were in glee when they saw this :lul:

They’re only sentencing him to death because he’s a rice-cel. I bet if a niggER did this, he’d be sent to a comfortable mental institution whERe he could play video games for rest of his life and fuck the female staff with his BBC niggER cock.

Let’s start a petition to have our hERo freed, he dindu nuffin

rice cel was based so was the rice cel that btfo abe shinzo with a plastic gun. KyoAni is a foid centric studio glad those foids and simps burnt to a crisp with their feminist slop. Shame that the studio is still active though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back