Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jap bitches prefer Western men over their own

they like gymcels in japan?

Lifefuel

they like gymcels in japan?
I'm sure what they mean is some muscular 6ft+ blonde with blue eyes that looks like a Greek god. Not a gymcel cuck like Alphadestiny.

I'm sure what they mean is some muscular 6ft+ blonde with blue eyes that looks like a Greek god. Not a gymcel cuck like Alphadestiny.
you are probably right, but i hope you are wrong

and im not tall where i live, but compared to japanese avg height im tall

and maybe they will be impressed by the amount of knowledge about animanga i have

JBW is law. But God fucking damn! EA-foids 'faces' always give me a DOPAMINE hit.:feelsohh:

Last edited:
Noodlewhores are my DRUG buddy boyos.:ahegao:
k-pop GIF

Last edited:
Jbw is so legit tbh, and u can see it right away as well

theyre talking about average+ white men tho. not subhuman whites like on this forum. so dont get ur hopes up buddy soyos

Jbw is so legit tbh, and u can see it right away as well
Data backs it up too. Just look up intermarriage rates among Asian women in the US vs Asian men and the result is as expected.

JBW is global not just in Japan

Noodlewhores are my DRUG buddy boyos.:ahegao:
k-pop GIF
You only say that because of the immense amount of surgeries and makeup they have. In truth, most of these noodle whores are hideous

03edde2a f1f7 4487 9de1 50bec598caf0

and maybe they will be impressed by the amount of knowledge about animanga i have
Probably not. They would think anime and magna is for nerds, but it wouldn't matter if you're good-looking.

Probably not. They would think anime and magna is for nerds, but it wouldn't matter if you're good-looking.
if i was good looking i wouldnt be here, would i

if you put this on tinder in japan, 200 matches within a hour

@Made in Heaven

that is how that dude looks like btw

average incel.is user

I want a fucking japanese bitch on my lap right now

But im too truecel to have this

ragefuel

i think im gonna legit kill myself soon

If this seamaxx shit doesnt work im done

hope it does brocel
I'm sick of it all.

I just wanna have a normal life.

I wish I never discovered this website. I wasted 10,000 hours here.

But with the life I had it was unavoidable that I would postmaxx here as cope. Another failure for the books, disgusting. Oh well... I will be dead soon anyway, or ascended. Whatever.

I'd fuck them both hard:feelsohh:

I'm sick of it all.

I just wanna have a normal life.

I wish I never discovered this website. I wasted 10,000 hours here.

But with the life I had it was unavoidable that I would postmaxx here as cope. Another failure for the books, disgusting. Oh well... I will be dead soon anyway, or ascended. Whatever.
hope you ascend

idk im happy i found this place, atleast ik im not alone, this is the only social interaction i have with people outside my family

The "Foreign guys" In question...

3b1404dabe8a3897358832181616d23f.jpg

AWALT is law.

Oh, that’s a lot of water

Are you scared of women?
not really, i geuss im more scared of the rejection, but its hard man, i can literally see how they look at me. its like me existing brings disgust to them

i cant bare it if im honest

just thinking about it makes me my tear begs swell up if im honest
We aren't sexy enough for passionate, casual intercourse yet resourceful enough for dispassionate relations.