Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel James Franco did nothing wrong

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
Inb4 "muh chad worship :soy::soy::soy:"...

The guy has been canceled as of late because he offered acting students sex with him in exchange for a career.

giphy.gif

First of all, he is a chad so I don't see why foids would turn it down, but even if he was a mid dude I think he'd be in the right

after all, feminist cucks always advocate for OnlyFans because "you jealous inkwell? She's using her resources and has every right to make more money than you!!!!! :soy::soy::soy:"

213a.gif

So why can't this guy use his resources and get laid while also helping these women out?

giphy-1.gif

This is high iq ngl

It's over for Harry, maybe he deteriorated and is getting old

I agree James Franco did nothing wrong. They are two consenting adult and if they don’t want to have sex with him they can just decline his offer but no they have to make a big deal out of it to get as much attention they can.

So why cant he use his resources to get laid like a hole on onlyfans would, that is the question?
Because foids live by the 'rules for thee; but not for me' mantra. They want to have all the power and benefit of liberation and autonomy while also restricting and punishing those who run counter to their narrative.

Jfl at believing what foids say :lul:

The problem is that they fucked him and now they're turning him in for pity points.

Get the career then get loads of attention. Best of both worlds.

It's all pretend outrage.

They probably accepted his offer and after it didn't work out despite his help, they tried to become famous through victim status and steal money from him, as he is rich

Last edited:
But didn't he get the #MeToo memo? Did he think foids wouldn't try to sue him for money? Foids love money even more than they like manipulating men and fucking Chad.

its about time CHAD payed for teen sexhaving

Things got so bad that even Chad gets cancelled/screwed ovor for bullshit like that.

Even if he actually did that, so what. It's an offer, if you're not a whore, then simply don't take it. If some faggot came to me and offered money or some other advantage in exchange for having sex with me I'd simply say "no" and move on. Why do women have to make a fuss about a non-coercive request?

I don't feel bad for any of them. They knew what they were doing, or rather WHO they were doing.

What kind of society do we live in where a teacher can't even fuck his students anymore?

Yeah it's like with Weinstein except James Franco is good looking so it's even more absurd for the women to be acting like they were mistreated.

Another Jew lusting for shiksas, what a shocker

why can't this guy use his resources and get laid while also helping these women out?
because I don't care to take the effort to defend these uberprivileged fucks who wouldn't step out to help any of us

No sympathy for him, just another person who is privileged beyond there understanding.

He posts here regularly.

Look at little goblin jr, gonna cry?

Women are always the victim in any exchange of sex where resources are involved.

whores acting like having sex with a man is the end of the world n°295382934924

yeah and they DEFINITELY didn't twist the story so they would end up as the victims, fucking snakes
they surely saw chad's cock and went for it, the holes just happened to realize that they could also gain money and sympathy points if they just cucked him afterwards

Fuck off Chad worship fag