Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jake Patterson is severely underrated

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

Five months ago, a 3/10 from Wisconsin who was fully raped by the Norwood Reaper by age 21 kidnapped a JB and held her captive for 88 days in his cabin. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This truecel has literally done what he was put on Earth to do. He was indisputably bullied his whole life by Chads and whores, and he was definitely a virgin before this. But now he has gotten revenge in the most epic way possible: kidnapping and fucking a 13 y/o JB for 88 DAYS, hopefully scarring this future slut for life (even though she'll go on to bully and virgin-shame incels), and finally getting what he deserved in his teenage years. The memory to him is worth every single year in prison.

Hail St. Patterson!

He is probably Tyrone's cumdumpster by now tbh

88 days... I'd be jealous if he'd managed to off himself before getting arrested

Too bad he didn’t commit honorary suicide before they caught him.
He’s going to be stuck in solitary for the rest of his life.

The government owes us JB to make up for the ones we didn't get in HS... The government can give them to us, or we can take them by force...
Mogs me to oblivion...
True America Hero...

He’s 21? Looks like he’s in his 40s.

Balding is worse than death.

Now there's a guy I'd give a handshake. With a glove on at least.

I'd never allow myself to get that bald. I'd castrate myself if I couldn't afford to get it done professionally. Not even joking or being le edgelord.

Based.
Lost his virginity to a JB, although she's probably still a degenerate now and whenever a beatcuck tries to engage in anything she'll pull the "I was raped card".

Also hi cucktears.

Damn. This was him in high school. It never began. :feelsrope:

I thought he was in his 40s when I first saw the pic until I read the rest of the post.

He shaved his head before he did that to not leave any hair evidence, so it's not as bad as it looks.

I'd never allow myself to get that bald. I'd castrate myself if I couldn't afford to get it done professionally. Not even joking or being le edgelord.
This. Full-heads who don’t have to ever worrying about balding spouting platitudes about hair not mattering deserve the gulag. “Just shave it off bro” I would legit rather be an asexual libidoless monk than ever be 21 years old and almost completely bald.
God has cursed this poor son of a bitch with that hairline. Absolute death sentence.
I thought he was in his 40s when I first saw the pic until I read the rest of the post.
“Hair doesn’t matter bro”

Last edited:
lmao and cucktears calls us crazy for being attracted to 13 year olds...
she literally looks 18+...

He has that high estrogen look that makes him seem young and old at the same time.Should've commited sudoku,now he's literally fucked.

I would start using wigs no joke son.

St. Patterson. It has a nice ring to it.