Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jake Davison's youtube archive if anyone is interested

Literally who

Thanks I was looking for an archive, they really don't want him to be heard even in death. Also he was bullied on inceltears here shortly before the shooting:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsInAction/comments/oyo846/kinda_got_pedo_vibes_yes_he_is_a_grown_man/

What I'll say though is that he was decent looking enough, juvenile hairline, very good eye area and overall good face structure under all the fat, but he just refused to lose weight (even once in his life to see what he really looks like) like so many coping fatcels. Seems to have had a few mental issues tho, but he was well spoken in real life if you watch his videos so I'm ruling out autism.

Last edited:
I remember seeing that post on uglyuncemcored :feelsLSD:

All his reddit posts are archived here. Took me a while to find his posts/videos, they're working hard to remove them from the internet for some reason.

Took me a while to find his posts/videos, they're working hard to remove them from the internet for some reason.
Bcs in his youtube archive you can clearly see that he is defetead, depressed and lonely. Media wants to paint him as some kind of incel monster and his 2 youtube videos in this archive go against that narrative

he's so relatable. except the ER part, i'm too high inhib for that.

A lot of it is regret i had oputritines but mental blocks stopped me had a girl at college called alisha who was into me but i never took opturinity she was 17 and another girl emma she was 16 another chelsea she was same age most of my experiences with girls have all been around girls this age but i let it slip

now im around men and have been in male dominated environments my entire life that last time i spoke to a girl was 18 unless you count cashiers at shops most of my social experience is all males and 40+ saggy old women i properly interreacted with less then a dozen girls my entire life
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

Mogs me, I've literally never had any girls interested in me ever. This was at least two girls interested in him but he passed :feelsclown: