Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jailed for calling women out

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
Jeff Hoeyberghs, was invited to give a lecture at University of Ghent. He stated some of his opinions, including:

Women want the privileges of male protection and money, but they do not want to open their legs anymore.

'We have given women dishwashing machines and cleaning ladies, until they themselves became superfluous.

'You cannot treat a woman like an equal without becoming her slave.'

The surgeon added that women are 'hysterical, lazy, weak, stupid' and 'dirty creatures, who seek money and protection from men to whom they owe sex', comparing them to 'animals with udders'.

It is very worrying how having the wrong opinions as a man can lead to months in prison and 8'000 euro fines now.

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

:shock:

Fucking Europe and their lack of freedom of speech :feelshaha:

Its over for free speech.

But if a woman say that men are pigs or should be killed, nothing happens to her :feelsclown:

Madness, and from what I can tell the MPs are against it too. Which is reassuring, but the fact that this happened at all, the fact that he has to hedge his bets with an appeal? Who says this won't happen again to someone else? Someone not so lucky?

Social credit minus20

No tolerance for intolerance. :foidSoy:

Women want the privileges of male protection and money, but they do not want to open their legs anymore.

Where the fuck is the lie?

JFL at clown world.

Weren't surgeons one of the jobs that had one of the highest percentage of narcissists?

But if a woman say that men are pigs or should be killed, nothing happens to her :feelsclown:
You can't compare the two. Because it's not just random women saying it. There are entire tv shows dedicated to shitting on men.

Madness, and from what I can tell the MPs are against it too. Which is reassuring, but the fact that this happened at all, the fact that he has to hedge his bets with an appeal? Who says this won't happen again to someone else? Someone not so lucky?
Things are only going to get worse. Expect 5 years of jailtime for saying what we normally say here in a not so far away future. Maybe 2030 2040 but it could even be this year or the next one. It's OVER for free speech

if there was a foid calling all men rapists nothing would happen. also foid can ruin a man's life by intentionally making false rape accusations and get away with it without facing any consequences.

''but wahmen aren't privileged bro''

also nothing of what he said is wrong, the fact that he got arrested for this is the very evidence of what he claimed.

Things are only going to get worse. Expect 5 years of jailtime for saying what we normally say here in a not so far away future. Maybe 2030 2040 but it could even be this year or the next one. It's OVER for free speech

Well this is Belgium. America is a different story.

Incel accelerationism is good. :society:

Fuck this shit :feelsree:
I already lost all desire to help this society but this type of shit makes me want to not only no help, but to also harm it :reeeeee:
This is beyond stupidity

england is such a shithole, not even once

Well this is Belgium. America is a different story.
Didn't a few white Americans get 15 years for driving to a black family's brithday party while drunk with guns and calling them niggers? You get cops called on you for freedom of speech in us

Didn't a few white Americans get 15 years for driving to a black family's brithday party while drunk with guns and calling them niggers? You get cops called on you for freedom of speech in us

I didn't hear about that, but I think it might have something to do with the guns being involved.

Western society is fked:feelsclown:

5 months, how many patients lose their scheduled operation due to this surgeon getting jailed ?
how many deaths ?

Free my nigga!
Free speech isn't allowed in EU. Just deny the holocaust and see what happens:feelsdevil:

its disgusting. men jailed for telling truths while foid lies about rape and get free foods.

Based surgeoncel