Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jagged0

C

Celguy

Banned
-
hi guys i've been a long-time lurker but had to sign up to admit that @jagged0 is one of the best posters on here, his posts are always so full of truth and blackpilled. i wonder why he isn't more famous on here like incelman, idkwtdwl, zyros, and harvey, seriously the guy's way too underrated.

When he's serious, he always has some interesting things to say imo.

I don't like to play the whole fame (or e-celebrity) game, there are much more quality contributors in this forum than me.

But if you post a lot, you'll be noticed somehow (as I have 3000+ posts myself and tried respond to as many posts in my threads). Some of the people, you've list post more than Jagged0, hence why they'll be a little more recognized or acknowledged more.

Anyways, welcome to incels.is :).

Cut it out, @jagged0. You aren't fooling anyone.

The self proclaimed most underrated poster on incels.is has a fan that's calls him the most underrated poster

L M A O

idkwattodowithlife said:
When he's serious, he always has some interesting things to say imo.

I don't like to play the whole fame (or e-celebrity) game, there are much more quality contributors in this forum than me.

But if you post a lot, you'll be noticed somehow (as I have 3000+ posts myself and tried respond to as many posts in my threads). Some of the people, you've list post more than Jagged0, hence why they'll be a little more recognized or acknowledged more.

Anyways, welcome to incels.is :).

dude its an alt

"The user Celguy is banned permanently for the following reason: please just use your main account lol"